My first official replica: ANH Obi-Wan Lightsaber (ICONS)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Aldo The Apache

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had one of these, I then traded it to improve my Star trek collection. I’ll never forget it though. When I received it, I said to myself here’s a piece of prop replica history. Though as stated as not really being screen accurate. It will always have a special place in my heart.
Congratulations on the find,

Matthew

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

H34d5h1f73r

I was wondering what would be the value of this replica as-is of today
I know it depreciated because of the Master Replica's, but just for knowledge im interested!

Maybe one of you'll be able to give an indication based on experience?

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think the value would be determined, not by how accurate it was to the original prop, but the place it holds as a piece of Star Wars collectible material, like the toys. It's important that you have all the paper and that it's mint for that market.

H34d5h1f73r

I think the value would be determined, not by how accurate it was to the original prop, but the place it holds as a piece of Star Wars collectible material, like the toys. It's important that you have all the paper and that it's mint for that market.

All the paperwork is in perfect condition, only thing un-original is the plexiglass casing but is a high-quality replacement. As stated above, te original one often was shipped with cracks or was very fragile.

Condition of the saber itself is mint except for a miniscule scratch..

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had one still in the shipper. Mine DID have a cover. 100 percent perfect with all paperwork. I sold it 3 years ago for 800.00 at a local convention.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.