My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

your boyards packets,real or repo?only ask because i have one that looks slightly different colour. your rhino,is it black in the movie?last one for now,do you collect things from 2049 movie?:)

Boyards are both real. One is Papier Maïs, the other Papier Blanc. Top one is unopened and in great condition.
Most tend to be dark blue to cobalt in color.

Regarding the rhino I'd say it's difficult determining what exact color it had in the movie. It's only seen in the distant background. If I should guess I'd say it's a very dark reddish brown, almost black. We have a lot of crafts from Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda, and they're almost all that color in different variations.

Yes, I have a lot of props from 2049. Some of them are in the last photo above. This is some of the other stuff. More photos coming ;)

IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_2570.jpg IMG_1787.JPG IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_2762.jpg IMG_3017.jpg MB1.JPG 41776451_10156551580954763_5957913091810263040_o-kopi.jpg IMG_1770.JPG IMG_1868.JPG

thanks for the reply.my boyards are papier blanc and my rhino is brown.when i saw your's i was thinking about staining mine but don't know now.:unsure:

Amazing collection Ander. One question: could you give me information about The vase in The first images? I am interested in one of this but I do not know how to start my search.

Amazing collection Ander. One question: could you give me information about The vase in The first images? I am interested in one of this but I do not know how to start my search.

Thank you :D This one? It's a Vintage Japanese Satsuma Moriage vase. No info on the motif, so it will require some searching...

2.jpg

They’re beautiful for sure.

I don’t think I posted, but I did finish my wallet size badges from Shapeways. I forgot the exact print filament I used, but they were awesome. I’ll post once I get the camera out.

Hey Anders, what are the finishing details on the wallet-sized Force Badge you've got in your collection? I'm looking on shapeways and it looks like the right option is polished gold steel, but there's no blacking on that one.

Stealth edit: also, which wallet are you using? :)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back