My 1:1 Maximillian

Nice...
I've got Max burned into my psyche since I was a little kid. Still to this day would make me soil myself if I ever saw a robot like that heading towards me in the dead of space..

Really looking forward to seeing big red come to life. Always wanted a life size Max along with a Sauron Sky Sentry in my office!

There may be an extra pull or two made from my molds. Interested parties can contact me offline. They would only be offered completely finished, and not cheap by any standards......

I'd love to have a 1:1 scale Max in my home, but yeah, I can only imagine the $thousands+ price tag attached to commissioning one of these at this time. However I am curious to see what kind of interest you generate. I'm sure there are some serious collectors who would definitely be interested.

Headless Max, leg stabilizers on upside down in this pic, some more detail to be cleaned up, testing for fit so far. 67569_581510095205931_1312434872_n.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back