Hey all! Excited to announce the next run and MKII upgrade is now available! This version was completely redesigned to capture the smallest of details that could be seen thanks to new photos from the mandalorian experience from SWCA.

From small pins to the different layers that make up the details of the blade and handle I'm very happy with the detail we captured! In order to achieve this level of detail, the assembly process is a bit more difficult, but I believe that even beginners can still put it together as long as you take your time.

Kits are available now on my site and a limited run of finished replicas will be coming next month. If you have any questions please feel free to ask below!

Here is a look at MKII:

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png

9.png
10.png

11.png

Kit.png

Phew, I was afraid I missed it. I've had notifications on for this post specifically to watch for the run and for some reason none of my followed posts have sent notifications since last Wednesday.

Just put my mkII together! Only 2 issues:
1. My kit was missing the 6mm pin (always check your parts before you start). This was an easy fix.
2. The internal rod wasn’t as snug as I’d like so I opted to use a 3/32 rod cut down for a better fit.

Overall an excellent kit with clear instructions that were easy to follow.

Now on to paint and weathering!
368E3629-3610-4BCD-A5D7-66C070784787.jpeg

Got my kit in, parts look amazing! Virtually no tool marks, and great tolerances.
Does anyone have a paint tutorial for the kit? Or general advice on paint techniques? Anyone bluing the aluminum or just paint? I'm a novice when it comes to painting

I have his most recent kit that I have yet to put together. I was going to sell the first version that I’ve already completed. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested in that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back