Limited Run Indiana Jones Metal Raiders Gunbelt Hardware and Bag Straps

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally found my metal Indiana Jones hardware and I only have a few pieces left. The availablity on accurate hardware has gone down over the years so these aren't easy to come by. You can purchase these directly on my site if you're in the U.S. If you're international PM me for insured rates.

Only 14 qty. Raiders Gun Belt Buckle sets left:

Only 7 qty. Roller Bar Haversack Buckles left:

Indy related items available:

Veg tanned Leather to make your own haversack strap:

Raiders Haversack Brass Sling buttons- used to attach the leather strap to the haversack:

Raiders Gun Belt Buckle and Keeper:

Haversack Roller Bar Buckle and Chicago Screws: Temple of Doom, Last Crusade, Crystal Skull style:

Crystal Skull Whip Holder:

Plus the 2 Fedoras (Rabbit Felt Raiders and Crystal Skull), Zorro Bullwhip, and Magnoli Haversack. All of which are listed individually here in the Junkyard.

I'll be offering up some more Indy gear so be sure to check the shop page often!

Thanks for looking and I'm grateful for all of my amazing clients who have allowed me to be able to share my love for sourcing pieces so that I can help them build out their favorite props and costumes. Knowing I was able to assist in their builds by getting them the right components is why I love my job!

Have a great day everyone!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back