Unlimited Run MAD MAX fury road FACE MASK

Were looking for a few more deposits or purchases to help fund the casting and molding materials, so we don't have to fund the whole thing out of pocket.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad it isn't actual steel. I'm done with "replicas" that arent made out of the right material.

A full metal one would be cool, not so much to wear as a piece, but a display for sure. We're not blacksmiths though, and this way it can be displayed as a show piece and worn so I think this will work for most.

Sorry I have been busy with life, I will send for a raw kit here in the next week or so

No problem, sounds good. I'll have you and another sending payment and that will get us what we need to start crankin these out!

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

- - - Updated - - -

i can pay the deposit but will you casting then??

You payment will help, but we would need 1 more payment to order the materials. Redmual said he's ready to order a kit in about a week or so. That will be enough for us to get these molds and casts done and start shipping them out.

Do you have an estimate on shipping to Denmark, Europe? I'd LOVE a kit, although it really stands and falls with the price of the shipping. I need it mid August at the latest!

Do you have an estimate on shipping to Denmark, Europe? I'd LOVE a kit, although it really stands and falls with the price of the shipping. I need it mid August at the latest!

I'll see what I can do about getting approximations for shipping over seas and stuff. I'm trying to figure out about what size box we will be using etc.. and weight to get an idea of what numbers to use to get shipping estimates.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back