Unlimited Run MAD MAX fury road FACE MASK

How thick are the pieces of the muzzle where they cross under the eyes and the over the jaw... in images it looks like it's doubled up in thickness, but in your model it looks pretty thin..

mad-max-fury-road-image-tom-hardy-5 (1).jpg

Click to make bigger?

Hey, this looks tres cool! I have been trying to find the garden tool that was used for the front ........no luck so far ( quite sure that we had that exact tool when I was a kid! ) Anyways, short story long, please put me down as interested!!

How thick are the pieces of the muzzle where they cross under the eyes and the over the jaw... in images it looks like it's doubled up in thickness, but in your model it looks pretty thin..

View attachment 488296

Click to make bigger?

Hey, I see what you are saying and I did notice this when modeling...what I think think the inside is, is padding for the actor, but made to look similar to metal to match the outside of the mask.. If you look you can clearly see that the two inside and outside are separate pieces and you can see around his chin that it looks like some kind of padding fitted to the inside of the piece so it's not unbearable to wear...So I modeled the actual outside piece and not the padding as I figured you guys could put in whatever padding you wanted, or I could do this possibly if you guys wanted?

very nice high res image btw where did you find that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, this looks tres cool! I have been trying to find the garden tool that was used for the front ........no luck so far ( quite sure that we had that exact tool when I was a kid! ) Anyways, short story long, please put me down as interested!!

lol it does look like "that" garden tool you're talking about, I know which one you are referring to. Got you down on the list.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the damaged version sounds perfect to me!

Got it. I made the damaged version and it's ready to print!

interested for sure!

Cool, got you down on the list. I was going to try and start printing this a few nights ago on the large printer, but my temperature sensor on one of my extruders messed up on me. Got it all fixed now, just need to re kapton tape it on the hot end and back in business.

Cant wait to see it printed!

Will the back lock hole be able to fit pretty much and normal sized lock?

I'm trying to find a photo of the one in the film to start trying to source that or find a similar one

Cant wait to see it printed!

Will the back lock hole be able to fit pretty much and normal sized lock?

I'm trying to find a photo of the one in the film to start trying to source that or find a similar one

The hole diameter is 0.333 inches if you did need to make it bigger, it would be really simple to just widen the hole with a drill bit or sandpaper/dremel.

Printed the bolts, bolt caps, and front trident piece. We'll have to reprint the main face part as it snapped the nose piece during the first print, then the upper head part and backstrap and it will be all printed out, we'll take pictures of it all together!

show us some pics pleaaaase !!!!

lol, were working on it, I believe we just have 1 more piece to print before we can put it all together and show it as a whole. Maybe take a short video of it opening and closing to show how easy it is, and how it swings open like the movie prop.

- - - Updated - - -

Im interested pending price and all

Glad to have you on board, I have you on the list!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back