Unlimited Run MAD MAX fury road FACE MASK

Here is a pic of some of the parts starting to come together. My partner should be posting some images of more of the prints put together later, he has the prints in hand. Those are just allan wrenches to hold the parts together where the screws go showing a little how they go together with bolts or screws. CAM01133.jpg

CAM01158.jpgCAM01159.jpgCAM01160.jpgCAM01161.jpgCAM01163.jpgCAM01164.jpgCAM01165.jpg
Here is the mask assembled. We will be accepting deposits once we are ready for the molding process. We will also be showing you a painted finished version. Thank you for your support.

CAM01167.jpgCAM01177.jpgCAM01178.jpgCAM01180.jpgCAM01182.jpg
We appreciate that Skaar! Here are some pictures i grabbed before i called it a night. Paint helps capture the detail.
(Don't mind the crutch rig lmao, we try to keep it professional)

Last edited:
This is bad timing all around for me... especially win CAN to USD conversion...

I'm DEFINITELY going to need on closer to Halloween this year, so DON'T LOSE THESE FILES! heh.

This is bad timing all around for me... especially win CAN to USD conversion...

I'm DEFINITELY going to need on closer to Halloween this year, so DON'T LOSE THESE FILES! heh.

Will do, we won't be loosing any of the files lol When you're ready just let us know and we'll get one made for ya!

Yeah, gonna need to get my funds together and I'll probably be ordering one closer to Halloween!
Does the kit include 3D printed bolts and nuts or are they a separate little pack?

i will prefer the seperate bolts so we can choose for real or resin ones!

3D printed bolts will come with all the kits, but you don't have to use them if you don't want to. You can certainly find some bolts and nuts or whatever you want to put in place of our 3D printed ones.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back