Done / Completed Luke's *Screen Accurate* ROTJ Yuma/ISYHCANL/Hero Tri-Rings (Unlimited run)

Hi Everyone. Just a quick courtesy post to keep you all updated...

All outstanding orders have been made, so if you've made an order and paid, your Tri-Rings have either been posted already, or will be posted tomorrow morning (No mail today as it's a public holiday).

Thanks for your patience everyone. There were a lot to get through, so took a little longer than I anticipated!

Any future orders should have a relatively quick turnaround of 1-2 days (if not same day).

Thanks again to everyone.

All the best,

Dave

Hi everyone.

Hope you're keeping safe and well!

I'm just curious to know if anyone has received their rings yet? Trying to get an idea of postage times from UK to various parts of the world. There are a couple of people in the US who haven't received theirs yet.

All of these have been sent out via standard airmail, so can take 1-2weeks. The last few were sent out on the 14th so they should be arriving with you all around now.

If you could just give me a shout if you've received yours already, that would be great, and would give others an idea of when to expect theirs.

Thanks and all the best,

Dave

That's great that they've started to arrive for everyone. Hopefully everyone else should have theirs soon enough too. Good to know that they're getting through and everyone's happy. :)

Thanks everyone. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back