Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Working on it. Sorry guys, real life gets in the way and I have a ton of stuff going on at the moment. I'll have another chunk of SH 2019 and starkillers in stock in a couple of days (they're done I just need to get them cut) and will work on the other versions, getting them back in stock next.

Working on it. Sorry guys, real life gets in the way and I have a ton of stuff going on at the moment. I'll have another chunk of SH 2019 and starkillers in stock in a couple of days (they're done I just need to get them cut) and will work on the other versions, getting them back in stock next.

Take your time Trent, real life is more important, I'm just super appreciative you've gone to the trouble you have to produce them so accurately for each model!

Totally understand Trent; absolutely no rush mate!! I’ve just done my V2 and it was a 60/40 success down to me not ensuring the metal was completely clean so the paint just came off with the stencil. The booster came out great though which is the part I thought I’d stuff up most tbh [emoji38]

Anyway, lesson learned and I will also wait until the weather in the UK improves so absolutely no panic and please focus on your real life stuff over this!! Good things come to those who wait [emoji6]

Starkillers and Solo's Hold 2019 are back in stock now.

Current status:
Anakin Starkiller - In Stock
Original Solo's Hold - In Stock
2019 Solo's Hold /NerfWorxLab / V2 squared - In Stock
KR X OR - SOLD OUT
RPK Customs - SOLD OUT
Korbanth - In Stock
89 Sabers - use KR XOR version.
Roman's Empire Steel - use Anakin Starkiller version

Sold out of StarKillers.
I'll post again when I'm able to get more material and have time to make more sets.
The only ones I have in stock at the moment are Korbanth. They do not fit any other versions.

ALL stencils are currently out of stock until further notice.
There are delays in material due to Covid-19.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quick public service announcement. While I truly appreciate all of your support, and I love your eagerness and am so happy that you guys get good use out of my stencils, I would like to ask you to please be respectful of the fact that this is not my full time job and that I cannot control material availability during the Coronavirus crisis. I will get more materials in as soon as I can, but many businesses are currently shut down. Even if they weren't, some supplies are in very high demand, and the postal service is extremely backed up.

So If I don't respond within 30 minutes, or if I tell you that I'm sorry but I'm sold out, or if I refund your payment because you didn't check the forum first before paying, please do not take it personally. I don't like it any more than you do, but in the grand scheme of things, this is a disposable sticker to paint a lightsaber prop. This is not an essential item compared to what's going on in the world.
I've had some rather rude responses to me refunding unannounced orders or to me apologizing that I'm currently sold out.
I promise I will have more in stock as quickly as I can.

ALL stencils are currently out of stock until further notice.
There are delays in material due to Covid-19.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quick public service announcement. While I truly appreciate all of your support, and I love your eagerness and am so happy that you guys get good use out of my stencils, I would like to ask you to please be respectful of the fact that this is not my full time job and that I cannot control material availability during the Coronavirus crisis. I will get more materials in as soon as I can, but many businesses are currently shut down. Even if they weren't, some supplies are in very high demand, and the postal service is extremely backed up.

So If I don't respond within 30 minutes, or if I tell you that I'm sorry but I'm sold out, or if I refund your payment because you didn't check the forum first before paying, please do not take it personally. I don't like it any more than you do, but in the grand scheme of things, this is a disposable sticker to paint a lightsaber prop. This is not an essential item compared to what's going on in the world.
I've had some rather rude responses to me refunding unannounced orders or to me apologizing that I'm currently sold out.
I promise I will have more in stock as quickly as I can.

I appreciate your hard work, and that you continually keep these stencils in production.

Sorry for the delay guys. Thank you for your patience.
All stencil versions are back in stock now.
Please see the first post for payment instructions.
Many people have messaged me through here, Facebook, other forums, Etsy and I can't possibly go back through all messages to find everyone. I will try but please spread the word on your various groups if you know people have been asking for them, and send them here. I'm trying to handle this through one area so it's easier to manage.
Thank you!

Hey guys, if you're ordering the gaffer's tap adapters, i need to know which version you want, so please put that in the notes. I don't have all the different V2 versions memorized on what has removable emitters or not.
Thanks!

Can someone with a Solo’s Hold 2019 V2 confirm if it requires a 1 piece or 2 piece? I do not have it in hand yet to check.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back