Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Hey Trent, just wanted to see if you had any more updates on the Solo's Hold 2019 stencils? Figure they'd be shipping this week per your last update but wanted to check in anyway. Thanks!

Yep, they're underway. My guy ran out of vinyl after a job printed half way then the computer rebooted before they got cut so there was a bit of waste there. But they're still being cut. Slow process. I've got all the envelopes and labels ready to go as soon as I go pick them up. Should definitely be soon.

Sorry for the delay guys. Had a slight issue with the vinyl and a hard drive failure on the computer running the machine. These should ship out on Monday and Tuesday. If you still need some bows the time to order so they can all go out at once.
Thanks!

Sorry for the delay guys. Had a slight issue with the vinyl and a hard drive failure on the computer running the machine. These should ship out on Monday and Tuesday. If you still need some bows the time to order so they can all go out at once.
Thanks!

That's a bummer.... glad it fleshed out! I will admit I was thinking.... "oh yeah where are those?" XD

Hey guys,
I just got back from my anniversary trip and received numerous messages asking when stencils will be back in stock.
Just so there's no confusion, I will ALWAYS update the first post of this thread when there's a change and then make a post when I do, so that if you're 'subscribed' you'll get a notification. But if you want to know whether they're in stock, this is where you check. If the first post says I have them, then I have them, and you don't need to message me, just order what you want.
So to clarify, I currently have all versions in stock. Details are on the first post.

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back