Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Hey guys,
I've received a TON of messages asking about the new Solo's Hold V2 stencils. I've even received several unsolicited payments for them, which I've had to refund (and lose the money for the paypal fee thanks to their new policy).

I promise I WILL be making stencils for these, but I will only do so when I have a final sample in hand. Making them from someone's measurements can only get me so close, and there are some sections that are just so much easier to fit perfectly when having one in hand, vs trying to guess the trigonometry (mostly the tapered areas).
I do not know when I will be given access to one. I originally thought I'd have a chance to hold a finalized prototype prior to the release so that I'd have time to make stencils ahead of time, but that didn't happen.
So, whenever I do get my hands on one, I only need about an hour with it to really dial things in. Then I'll be off making a new version and will post here, on The RPF, on the facebook groups, etc.
You'll definitely know when they're in stock.
-Trent

Hey Trooper Trent I sent you an pm on messenger, I'm willing to send you my solo's hold v2 gen 2 to help out with stencils being made

Hey guys,
I've received a TON of messages asking about the new Solo's Hold V2 stencils. I've even received several unsolicited payments for them, which I've had to refund (and lose the money for the paypal fee thanks to their new policy).

I promise I WILL be making stencils for these, but I will only do so when I have a final sample in hand. Making them from someone's measurements can only get me so close, and there are some sections that are just so much easier to fit perfectly when having one in hand, vs trying to guess the trigonometry (mostly the tapered areas).
I do not know when I will be given access to one. I originally thought I'd have a chance to hold a finalized prototype prior to the release so that I'd have time to make stencils ahead of time, but that didn't happen.
So, whenever I do get my hands on one, I only need about an hour with it to really dial things in. Then I'll be off making a new version and will post here, on The RPF, on the facebook groups, etc.
You'll definitely know when they're in stock.
-Trent

Friendly reminder that I promise I will announce it everywhere that I possibly can when Solo's Hold 2019 stencils are in stock. I continue to receive multiple messages daily asking if/when I'm making them. Please do not send me money for them yet. I do not take payment for anything until I have it in stock, and Paypal's new policy causes me to lose money on fees that they keep when I send refunds.
If I don't respond to your message directly, it's because I'm still receiving the same messages over and over and would rather type it out here than repeat the same response each time.
I very recently received measurements and will soon begin making these. It won't be long now. Keep an eye out here over the next few days and I'll post details when I have them.
Thanks for your patience!

Trent, what's the difference between 1 piece and 2 piece gaffer's tape? (Other than being for different V2 replicas) What's the functional difference?

Edit: Ugh, never mind. It's split down the middle so you can remove the emitter. I'm a dope.

Last edited:
Trent, what's the difference between 1 piece and 2 piece gaffer's tape? (Other than being for different V2 replicas) What's the functional difference?
The difference is based on whether you can take the emitter off to get it on or not. It either slides over the neck (1 piece) or clam shells around it (2 piece)
1 piece (Fits any version where the emitter is removable) - In Stock
2 piece (Fits any version where the emitter is permanently attached) - In Stock

Good progress being made on the Solo's Hold 2019 stencils (and replenishing my other out of stock versions).
I'll hopefully be able to get those finished and pick them up before Thanksgiving so I can start shipping them out, but if that doesn't work out, I'll pick them up as soon as possible. Once in hand, I can start shipping out the same day.
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back