Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Finally! My finished V2 compared to the real deal!
Compare.png

Love the freak’n gorilla glue trick, had to ride out and find the exact kind today!

Damn ace hardware is highway robbery with their prices!! Gotta experiment with this tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget your stencils and neck adapters for those of you who are getting in on Starkillers new Kit Builder V2 run!
I only have a handful left so get them while you can or you'll be waiting a while.

Thanks for all the orders guys. I have a new batch of Starkiller stencils in as well as the gaffers tape adapters.
Again, these DO fit the new Kit builder version Dan just put out. so if you're making a V2 out of it, these will work.

I'm currently sold out of Starkiller and RPK stencils.
I have Solo's Hold (original) and KR sabers (KR X OR) versions in stock.
I'm having more made up and will try to pick them up over the weekend.
Thanks

Hey guys. I have Starkiller, Solo's Hold, KR Sabers, and RPK Customs versions back in stock.
I also have plenty of the 1 piece and 2 piece gaffers tape adapters.
Thanks!

Just a quick update that I'm taking these off of my etsy store for now. I'm still making them and selling them. Check the first post for stock availability.
I'll just be handling these through the RPF and paypal for the time being.

Hey guys, I have removed the stencils from my Etsy shop to focus on the training remotes for the time being. I still have them in stock, i'm just selling them directly here and using paypal. so if you want a set just message me.

Thanks!

I’ve had a few people ask about 89 sabers versions which i understood to be based on the same files as KR sabers version. So those should be a perfect match.
Also bump.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back