Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

Payment send for one set... Thanks for doing another run of these !!!

Really really sick!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was blown away at the detail of his v1 stencils. I can't wait to see the new & improved version! :love

List updated.
If any of you (or any of your friends) are on the fence about these, now's the time to make a decision because I'm giving the total count to my printer tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have some extras and we can always do another run later but inevitably as soon as I'm out, I start getting messages asking to make more. So chime in if you want one!

Quick final test print and were off and running! The actual stencils will be the yellow paint mask vinyl. We ran a few test sets to see how clean the cuts are and it is amazing!! So much tighter and cleaner than the originals even with all the extra detail. You guys are gonna love these!

ee4db2479ed8f6bff935a963fcf242f1.jpg

35df38e90048e4a1025c0986e639643c.jpg

07e67fed5393e78a0b6a650da0bfe949.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, I don't know how many of you have already figured this out but on the actual prop, even though there is gaffer's tape on the neck, the emitter 100% still freely spins. That was one of the frustrating things I kept running into when trying to line things up. I was using the emitter as a reference on where to place other pieces because I just assumed the tape was holding it in place.
Once I finally figured it out and got everything dialed in with the alignment guides it was so much fun to go through all the reference photos, line mine up the same way as each screenshot and see that all of the shapes line up and are correctly represented from all angles. Once you get your stencils on, lining them up by using the guide line, I highly recommend doing the same thing. It's just so cool to spot all the details when you turn it one way, angle it, rotate the emitter to match and see all the details just line up.
Pretty exciting actually. That was a lot of work.

The guide lines are an excellent idea! Congrats on finishing all that hard work, there are going to be a lot of nice looking V2s because of you. Having just finished my previous run V2 using your older stencils, I'm excited to use some that work even better. Though it'll probably reveal things that I feel compelled to go back and fix on my old one haha.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back