Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Re: Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

I've contacted someone on FB in the past to stop peddling copies, also calling them out in public. Unfortunately I can't remember their ID, but I'd sincerely hope it's not the same person.

You're talking about Jerry Hazard I think.
If they were blue. he was called out on the V2 thread and I haven't seen anything else out of him. No these are all green and are at least 2 years old. so this has been going on for a long time.

Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils: All new files

Looks great!
I came home with 7 sets on friday and those went to Halliwax so that he can get the tutorial going. The machine is pretty much printing 24 hours a day and as I said earlier, each set takes about an hour to print and cut. I have approx 300 stencils to make. So when there's a large enough batch done, I'll make another trip up sometime early to mid next week and start shipping them out. Don't worry, I'll continue providing frequent updates and will mark each person shipped when their order goes out.

118cc6b445cfc100bfb06ba8baf25704.jpg

Looks great!
I came home with 7 sets on friday and those went to Halliwax so that he can get the tutorial going. The machine is pretty much printing 24 hours a day and as I said earlier, each set takes about an hour to print and cut. I have approx 300 stencils to make. So when there's a large enough batch done, I'll make another trip up sometime early to mid next week and start shipping them out. Don't worry, I'll continue providing frequent updates and will mark each person shipped when their order goes out.

Many thanks, and sorry as i have missed your update about this.

These are gonna be a nightmare to weed because of the level of detail, lol

Last edited:

This kitty joke will return... I promise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the detail is higher, but these are also cut cleaner and should actually weed a bit better than the originals.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back