Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Korbanth was selling them last year. If I can get some measurements, do you think you could find something close? How many variations do you offer?
There's most likely not going to be any one set that is closer in all dimensions for all parts of the stencil than any other. They do have some give to them so you're welcome to try a set but I can't guarantee fit.

There's most likely not going to be any one set that is closer in all dimensions for all parts of the stencil than any other. They do have some give to them so you're welcome to try a set but I can't guarantee fit.
That's ok, I'm willing to try and assume all responsibility. I reached out to LDM and korbanth to see what they used. To the best of my knowledge you're the only one making these stencils.

That's ok, I'm willing to try and assume all responsibility. I reached out to LDM and korbanth to see what they used. To the best of my knowledge you're the only one making these stencils.
I have plenty of Korbanth stencils for his V2 (not his LS6. very different) so if they're close in measurements then they might work.

Hello there! Where are these being sold these days? I have a set for a DS2 I'm going to be applying soon (and hoping I don't screw it up), but I'm no longer seeing your Etsy shop and troopertrent.com doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Hello there! Where are these being sold these days? I have a set for a DS2 I'm going to be applying soon (and hoping I don't screw it up), but I'm no longer seeing your Etsy shop and troopertrent.com doesn't seem to be working anymore.
Yeah I'm taking a break, so no etsy or site. Just here in the project runs forum. Just message me if you want a set.

Hey everyone.
Thanks so much for your patience. I will be adding more stencils to the shop over the next day or so.

Hey everyone.
Thanks so much for your patience. I will be adding more stencils to the shop over the next day or so.
DAMN!!!!!! I just finished using solos hold stencils on my DS2V2.... Now im going to have to do a full repaint!

Any tip to make the lightsabers aluminum blade ultra reflective like in the movie with paint or scotch tape?
Any brand better than the others? Even for the training ball....

Any tip to make the lightsabers aluminum blade ultra reflective like in the movie with paint or scotch tape?
Any brand better than the others? Even for the training ball....
I've seen people use reflective tape for like road signs and such. Try looking for just straight high visibility reflective tape

IMG_6487.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back