Unlimited Run Luke v2 lightsaber paint stencils and Neck Adapters

Hey Trent, I’ve sent you a PM, not sure if you saw it. Starkiller stencils say “in stock” if that’s the case i’d like 2 sets!

Hey guys,
just a quick heads up. Since the announcement of the Starkiller / Halliwax cooperative project for the V2, I've received a bunch of orders for stencils.
These depleted my existing stock so I am currently sold out. But I am working on getting more as quickly as I can. I'll update here as soon as they're back.
Thanks!

Hey guys,
just a quick heads up. Since the announcement of the Starkiller / Halliwax cooperative project for the V2, I've received a bunch of orders for stencils.
These depleted my existing stock so I am currently sold out. But I am working on getting more as quickly as I can. I'll update here as soon as they're back.
Thanks!
Hi,

can you confirm that your stencils will be included for the 7Chambers V2? Are those ready or do you have an ETA for them?

Thanks

Hey guys,
Thanks!
Hey quick question. I have the Starkiller stencils from 2018. They should be the same right or do I need to make any adjustments to them or apply them differently?

Hi how do i know whether the stencils will fit my hilt? I just ordered one from space cantina and want to modify it later.

Last edited:
Hi how do i know whether the stencils will fit my hilt? I just ordered one from space cantina and want to modify it later.
The first post has information on which versions I have made stencils specifically to fit. Others (like 89 sabers) have been confirmed to fit specific versions so that information is listed there too. If you have another version that is not listed, then I have not specifically tested or made a set to fit it.
I'm not familiar with Space Cantina as I have primarily focused on releases done by members here rather than all the various FX saber shops on the internet. I don't see that they offer a V2. I see a loose version of Luke's hero ROTJ, if that's what you're talking about modifying, I can guarantee the stencils will not fit that. Sorry. Post pics of what you have.

The first post has information on which versions I have made stencils specifically to fit. Others (like 89 sabers) have been confirmed to fit specific versions so that information is listed there too. If you have another version that is not listed, then I have not specifically tested or made a set to fit it.
I'm not familiar with Space Cantina as I have primarily focused on releases done by members here rather than all the various FX saber shops on the internet. I don't see that they offer a V2. I see a loose version of Luke's hero ROTJ, if that's what you're talking about modifying, I can guarantee the stencils will not fit that. Sorry. Post pics of what you have.
Yup its the hero ROTJ. Too bad if it can't fit though. Thanks so much for clarifying.

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the delay.
I will be adding another 20 sets of starkiller stencils to my etsy within the next day. My current obligation is to get the veracity labs stencils going for their run and I will then add on more of the other versions that are sold out.
Thanks!

Hey guys. They're coming, I swear!
1666985142815.jpeg

Hey Brother, is your site still operational? Can't access it ATM. Hope you are well! :cool:
Hey! I actually pulled it down (at least for a while) as I'm currently on a hiatus while all of my equipment and supplies are in storage. So I'm not actively making or selling kits at the moment but I DO have stencils in stock, which are easy to ship out.
I'm handling everything through Zelle right now so if anyone wants stencils and is comfortable with using Zelle, send me a message and I'll work with you.
Thanks!

Hey! I actually pulled it down (at least for a while) as I'm currently on a hiatus while all of my equipment and supplies are in storage. So I'm not actively making or selling kits at the moment but I DO have stencils in stock, which are easy to ship out.
I'm handling everything through Zelle right now so if anyone wants stencils and is comfortable with using Zelle, send me a message and I'll work with you.
Thanks!
Hi, I just ordered a V2 from LDM and I'm looking for a stincel kit. How can I go about this?
Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back