Done / Completed Luke Skywalker TLJ «CreepyUncle» lightsaber (by Lukyanov) Run #2

Got mine today!! Thank you so much it is amazing!!!!
20190128_165516.jpg

I received the saber. Very nice work! Mine is for a static display.

Can some explain the reasons for the different choices of arrows and the purpose of the plastic white screws?

Attachments

• Creepy-Uncle-Parts.jpg
    Creepy-Uncle-Parts.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 223
I received the saber. Very nice work! Mine is for a static display.

Can some explain the reasons for the different choices of arrows and the purpose of the plastic white screws?
Plastic screws need to be screwed into the brass box cover from the inside then cut from the outside to fix the board.
I attached 3 types of arrows to gave you a choice.
The most little plastic inserts don't need to be sanded. It fits perfect and looks like ROTJ-style arrows.
The bigger plastic inserts looks like exhibition prop/wite glove style (it is necessary to grind off a side surface that is inserted into the box to fot these inserts due to miscalculation with print scale).
The LED arrows also needs to be sanded down to fot inside (like in the attached picture). I just like the way they look.
1.jpg box inside.jpg
LEDs are on the top and bigger inserts are on the bottom
2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Lukyanov, I was wondering what the depth is inside the hilt that the blade goes in so I know how much length to add onto my blade so it stays 32inches outside the hilt?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back