Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Re: Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber

Sounds fantastic! Still very interested but, as others have noted, timing with the holidays might be tough for funds.

Thank you for seeing this through :thumbsup

Still in. Don't need a clamp, not interested in anodizing.

Okay guys,

Talked with Roman, it would be easier for me to just get the clamps from roman directly. plus I need to take them to the shop so they can drill the holes for us.

I'm good with the Dep for your spot, and then final when they are ready.. Production has already started Timeline is still TBD, because I want to inspect every process/part being made and I live 50 miles away.

Thanks!

Re: Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Pricing Now Uploaded )

I'll say, often we sign up for stuff like this with a "interested, price dependent". But, this is a really good price all things considered. That is very considerate of you. Also, the clamp option with hole punch is great. I'd even be down for the anodizing detailing if available, but it's not a deal breaker. Just an excellent run so far. I think people may regret not getting in on this one.

Absolutely agree!! The holes in the clamp option is awesome. I would do the anodizing too, but if its not offered I am still in.. this is going to be very nice!

Still in as well and will need clamp with 3 holes

Last edited:

I have to give up my spot on the interest list, as I'm no longer collecting Star Wars stuff. But really fantastic job you've done to put life into this awesome saber!

I'm still in. Add a Clamp with 3 holes. Sounds pretty good. Raw finish too. I like to do my own paint and weathering.
Don Mac.

Price sounds great.
I'm still interested in with both of 3 holes clamp and black anodizing if available. I will not cancel if these options not offered.
Excellent run.

I'm still in with a 3 holes clamp (with the graflex logo on it and upside down) but I don't need black anodizing ;)

Thanks a lot for this run!

Last edited:

Did the clamp have the GRAFLEX logo on it? & is there an image with the location of the 3 holes?

Still in with a 3 hole clamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the clamp have the GRAFLEX logo on it? & is there an image with the location of the 3 holes?

It does. It is a graflex clamp covered in silver tape so you don't see the logo. Also, it is put on upside down from the normal orientation.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back