Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Re: Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber

I was gonna use the visible hole for the set screw, but then you could only use a luxen single, in order to use a tri rebel , I need to adapt for space therefore needs a new set screw higher because the blade will not fit over the tri rebel. To match the original emitter hole it will not be a 1" hole.

We Don't have to do a 2 piece neck. it was just an idea I saw on another pic.

Here are some new primer pics white was not showing to well

20161118_171423_zpszbswlfx8.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20161118_171552_zpsexxkuxjf.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20161118_171632_zpshkwmhaao.jpg

Yea, honestly im impressed with the design work, but at least a few of us aren't after electronics.

Edit: to sound less bitchy, I know this is a hollowed out saber for electronics, but if rigging it for specific things drives the price up I don't think I'll be interested haha sorry for sounding difficult.

The original appears to have been cast in a darker metal. That's why the aluminum tape contrasts it so much.
It isn't a deal breaker for me, but if others were interested in steel...

The original appears to have been cast in a darker metal. That's why the aluminum tape contrasts it so much.
It isn't a deal breaker for me, but if others were interested in steel...

Actually
I think it was cast in solid aluminum. Much like those cast Lytle Broomhandle Mausers. I've heard this from veteran members here and Brandon Alinger confirmed the V2 was aluminum, cleaned up on a lathe.

The emitters were chopped off after casting I believe, since the wooden bucks were whole. They might have milled the pommel separately since it has the flange inside the body.

I'm very interested depending on price, has it been determined yet? Also is it very obvious that it's electronics ready or could it be used as a static hilt for display.

I'm very interested depending on price, has it been determined yet? Also is it very obvious that it's electronics ready or could it be used as a static hilt for display.

I prefer static hilts, not really interested in pommels with speaker holes. What size would the emitter hole be? 7/8" like the Korbanth sabers? I could live with that and pop in a Graflex 2.0 blade plug in to cap it off. 1" hole seems like it may look too large.

Put me in the not interested in electronics camp, too.

Perhaps 2 versions brings the cost down more? the 'non-electronics' side would require less machining.

Not interested in electronics, too. Unibody and accurate would fit my needs perfectly, single parts connected by threaded rod would be also OK.

"Complicated" design - hollow with threaded ends to be machined would probably bring the price in regions i´m no longer interested. Same goes with any details that are added to make it light and/or sound capable that wasn´t on the screenused one.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back