Luke’s TLJ metal master saber on display!!

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My buddy Teecrooz early this morning shared this with me

The metal master is finally here

2DCD380A-79A8-45C3-8147-8A4234BB0F55.jpeg
9327207D-CFEE-408A-813C-952603EE773D.jpeg
92451E05-B9EC-41D6-BBF4-F53DECC1080E.jpeg
532B9D5E-AD36-415F-82FF-CA4DB97DBA0D.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta get Seth in here, we’ve talked about this metal master for awhile

I think there is more then one, because the one on the table when the princes’ were visiting the ep7 set, that tri ring isn’t in the same orientation as this

The control box also looks like black acrylic with brass rails and rectangles placed on top

Giving it a 3 dimensional look..

Love it! Those pommel cubes are interesting though. With those round edges they don't look machined unless heavily sanded? Bu then why? Lots of interesting questions on this version...

The pommel was cut on such hide speed machine it’s polished in sections

You can see the sanded the heck out of the emitter..

I think there is more then one, because the one on the table when the princes’ were visiting the ep7 set, that tri ring isn’t in the same orientation as this

The control box also looks like black acrylic with brass rails and rectangles placed on top

**Falls out of the sky, scattering drop ceiling tiles everywhere**

THOSE BUTTONS ARE HUGE!

Just more proof to the pudding of how much retouching hit the screen. They look so short and smooth in the close up on screen. That said-- flush rails make me happy!

The difference in surface tone between the outer body and lower profile parts... is that the clear coat we think? It's on the cubes too!

THOSE BUTTONS ARE HUGE!

Just more proof to the pudding of how much retouching hit the screen. They look so short and smooth in the close up on screen. That said-- flush rails make me happy!

The difference in surface tone between the outer body and lower profile parts... is that the clear coat we think? It's on the cubes too!
I knew you would like this lol

Pretty common practice for production to clear coat everything to reduce shine

Always reminds me of bullitt where they painted the tail lights black and sprayed all the stainless in matte clear to help stop the reflection of the bright sky

THOSE BUTTONS ARE HUGE!

What do you mean the buttons are huge? Looks similar to the film?

b293b24d836f2295867caf1aa0e088ee.jpg

Check out the polish left behind on the cubes… is this a match? Is this the on screen hero!?

Check out the edge of the control box rails.. is that a reflection of light or another artifact proving she’s on screen…

Mamahehwhahahah

Check out the polish left behind on the cubes… is this a match? Is this the on screen hero!?

Check out the edge of the control box rails.. is that a reflection of light or another artifact proving she’s on screen…

Mamahehwhahahah
Where have you been young man. You have some splaining to do :lol:

So this pic seems to be closer to match the ROTJ one then. The original look of TFA saber is different and I know a lot of us tried to copy that one. I know I did, but then made some small revisions after TLJ as most of us again.

It looks like a light gray paint in some spots or am I chasing ghosts?

That was always the question nagging at me. What happened to that Episode 7 Luke?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back