Live fire aliens m41a pulse rifle

Ok so attaching the launcher with the thompson barrel. It's a little tricky but this is the best way. Credit to Kevin Mayo this is his method and it works really freaking well.

First assemble both the thompson reciever with everything accept the barrel. Assemble the launcher with the upper barrel vent and install forend extention bolted or welded in place.

Next install the front of the thompson barrel into the barrel vent tube barrel

Now the forend extetion from the factory is hammered. You will need to polish and clean it up so it slides right in.

Once the barrel extention is partially installed and tge barrel is set up to thread into the reaciever, tighten it down

My direction suck but ill do a video of it being fully assembled from all the individual parts when it's done.

Also made a washer to work better with the stock

Ordered in an sd studios stock. The hcg sucks and is pretty much useless when it comes to love fire. The sd studios ones I'd much more ridged and thicker. Lol time to start over with the stock mechanism lol

So re welding the barrel vent tube to fit the placement of my barrel.

I was advised not to do this but I'm stubbornprobably shouldn't have

So rewelded the tube but the lines were not clean enough so we did brass brazing over the top and filed it down smooth. It isn't perfect and if anyone asks you can always say a bug got too close

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back