Live fire aliens m41a pulse rifle

Very nice. Would you be able to show a couple of pics of the inside face of the shrouds please? I wanna get an idea of what bits need to be carved out to fit the receiver.

View attachment 1469198
So Friday I began fitting the reciever to the shroud. Issues I ran into are well the thompson hcg isn't exactly accurate on where all the pins and switches are in the fcg so the slots are off. Further more the semi auto thompson differs from the full auto thompson so I had to make some slots bigger and create new ones.

Next thing I did was modify the thompson reciever. Because I plan to buy a full auto transferable Thompson one day and put it in this replica I don't want to modify the shroud too much. So I took off .0300 off of each side of the thompson reciever and she fits like a glove in the shoud.
Oh yeahhh!! ;)))

So I'm calling out for some help. Is there anyone on here in the UNITED STATES with a screen accurate down to the boots colonial marine costume? When I'm done with my build I'd love to get some film of someone in full kit blowing up some pumpkins. I'll pay you in getting to shoot a pulse rifle.

So I'm calling out for some help. Is there anyone on here in the UNITED STATES with a screen accurate down to the boots colonial marine costume? When I'm done with my build I'd love to get some film of someone in full kit blowing up some pumpkins. I'll pay you in getting to shoot a pulse rifle.
Me! Lol I’m Reynard on FB. You know I’m down.

Man, that is wicked awesome.
What does it weigh?
The one time I held a Tommy gun I was surprised at how heavy it was. How much heavier is it with all that extra stuff?

How much of that weight do the shrouds make up?

I imaged the metal shrouds to be quite costly and was personally considering fiberglass based on my experience with early M16s.

Your photos really make me want to build one of these.

How much of that weight do the shrouds make up?

I imaged the metal shrouds to be quite costly and was personally considering fiberglass based on my experience with early M16s.

Your photos really make me want to build one of these.
It's probably 4 pounds. I'll see if I can a n find time to weigh it for you. Fiberglass could work but if you can find hcg shroud use it its better for the gun because of the heat

Due to the barrel being cut short in the future I began hand filing and sanding them off the factory roll marks so that they don't show on the short stubby portion that will be sticking outside the launcher housing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back