List of Harry Potter Free Paper Props on the RPF and where to find them

This list is awesome. Even better since it is updated regularily.
It would still even be better if updates could be marked (i.e. with a different color / a small flashing new sign /...); this way when one would know exactly what one has not yet looked at ^^.

I've tried to make a complete edition of ADVANCED POTION MAKING, I couldn't do more than I've done so far, if you want to take what i did and try to add some more, feel free:
here's the link: Advance Potion Making (Complete) - Download - 4shared - omar talaat

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried to make a complete edition of ADVANCED POTION MAKING, I couldn't do more than I've done so far, if you want to take what i did and try to add some more, feel free:
here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/office/8IE0Z5pL/Advance_Potion_Making__Complet.html

I am new here and I just wanted to say to all of you with gorgeous work here.... Thanks for your time, effort and energy! I am doing a scrapbook for my 12 year old Harry Potter crazed son. We went to Universal AND to the studio tour in London. We have tons of pictures. These props are truly gorgeous additions to this family keepsake. We will treasure this! Your work is adding fun and unique embellishments to my album and it is wonderful. Thanks again for all you have done and continue to do! It is an amazing labor of love, and a true testament to your love of Harry Potter....after all this time.. always!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back