Limited Run 4 types of Harry Potter and Ron screen-accurate letters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Before ordering, I have a question. Does the Colissimo need a signature to be delivered ??
Hi,
to answer your question, it first depends on what you order, if you take only closed letters, they go into a thin package that doesn't require a signature and is normally just dropped in your mailbox.
If you take the Origami howler, then it is a big box with the "Colissimo" service.

For the Colissimo, I think it mainly depends on your country and national post service. I would say that it does, and if you are not here, it will either be dropped at your post office or presented again on the next day but I can't be sure.

In any case, if you have any more question, don't hesitate to drop us a line at contact@supergreenprops.com or Julie@wonderknight.fr

thank you :)