Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Gotcha. I think it's this labeling that got me confused:

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 11.17.18 AM.png

That's Run 7 finished! I've contacted those on that run for their respective hilts. In the next week or two, I'll be casting more parts for Runs 8-9.
I'll also state here that the Resin Stunts can be painted on request but some folks haven't specified if they wanted the bog-standard paintjob or if they wanted the Wired "air-cannon" version. This is the standard paint scheme pictured below.

20220601_180841.jpg

For my Run 8 can you please make it 2 resin stunts, 1 with standard paint, and 1 with wired magazine paint? Thank you!

Sure. Is that with the raw cast or is that replacing the raw cast? I've got much of Run 8 completed, I just need to finalize a few things while prepping the next run and need to make sure everything's in order before contacting members.

Sure. Is that with the raw cast or is that replacing the raw cast? I've got much of Run 8 completed, I just need to finalize a few things while prepping the next run and need to make sure everything's in order before contacting members.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear, that is in addition to the metal raw cast please!

You know… I’m signed up for every version expert your motor stunt… be a damn shame to miss it..

Let’s do it Brian… sign me up for the motor stunt, this way I have the whole set

Runs 8 and 9 are finished and I've messaged everyone on those respective runs. Run 10 and 11 are up! I'm still taking names for anyone still interested. As long as folks are wanting these, I'll still make them.

20220726_193619.jpg
20220727_135404.jpg

You know… I’m signed up for every version expert your motor stunt… be a damn shame to miss it..

Let’s do it Brian… sign me up for the motor stunt, this way I have the whole set

And I'm grateful for every one you've ordered! I hope you've enjoyed each piece. All of our back-and-forth on these things over the years have lead us this. The research these are built from, you certainly helped contribute to.

Runs 8 and 9 are finished and I've messaged everyone on those respective runs. Run 10 and 11 are up! I'm still taking names for anyone still interested. As long as folks are wanting these, I'll still make them.

View attachment 1602054 View attachment 1602055

And I'm grateful for every one you've ordered! I hope you've enjoyed each piece. All of our back-and-forth on these things over the years have lead us this. The research these are built from, you certainly helped contribute to.
Pretty incredible how far this has come

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back