Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Hi All,

As some of you have been asking for updates, I thought I'd tell you a little story.

I had about 20 covers printed, inkjet and laser printing perfectly lined up. was so happy with them.

Had got them foiled and ready to emboss.

Got my embossing plate out to start getting the first few done. It was then I realised all 20 have been printed too small! all due to the Adobe acrobat setting of "shrink to fit" instead of "actual size"!!

Was so annoyed at myself. I've spent this weekend recalibrating the files to get the print perfect again. in doing so I've used up the last of my cardstock. more should arrive Tuesday.

I'm prioritising this project now, but this will have set me back a week or so. athe first couple will be going out this week. I've adjusted the estimated shipping date, but I'll let you know as soon as it's ready to ship, as I'm hoping I can get it done sooner.

BennyView attachment 1350976
Hello! I’m new in this group, (donno how to use it) but i would love to buy this! What should i do? :>

Hi and Welcome!!,

I can add you to the 2021 list, as I'm not taking on any more this year. then when your book is ready to post I will send you a message.

Benny

Hi All,

Small delay with the latest batch of 3 going out. The wife surprised me with an impromptu visit to some friends friday night. So didnt get to work on the books like i usually do. All ready now though so they will leave Monday. Others are still on time currently.

Benny

Last edited:
Hi All,

Small delay with the latest batch of 3 going out. The wife surprised me with an impromptu visit to some friends friday night. So didnt get to work on the books like i usually do. All ready now though so they will leave Monday. Others are still on time currently.

Benny
I received my copy of the life and lies today. I am utterly blown away. To say it exceeded my expectations is an understatement! Beautiful work. If you ever do any other books, i am already onboard!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back