Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hppotter98

Hello :) not sure how this order process works but can I please put my name down for the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore :) I was about to buy one on eBay realised it was the one you’re selling but they are charging 900€ and unfortunately as wonderful as it is I can’t pay that :( Plus I would like to support you as the artist :) thank-you very much :) please let me know

bennygorilla

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi I’m new and I don’t to know how I could get one of your replica.
Could you explain me, please ?
Do you ship to Italy ?
I can add you to the list. then I will message when it is ready to ship. once payment is received I will ship it to your address.

Benny

FelixFelicis

Hi Benny! Please could you add me to the list for the next run of The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore? Not sure how the process works! Been looking for this amazing replica for ages and only just found you. Thanks very much!

Yasyad97

Hi Benny!
I love your work. I am new here and I was wondering if you could add me to the list if it is open? I know the wait is quite a while but I am willing to wait.
Thank you so much

NuniCollector

Hi Benny! I have been searching for this book replica for a very long time! So excited to have found you (the creator) on here! Would you please let me know how I can purchase it? ✨

februarian

Hello Benny! As what the poster above stated, it’s wonderful to have found you. Your prop seems amazing, especially the cover! And I’m excited to discover what lies within. Please add me to the list too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.