Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore - Complete Prop

OMG I have I would Love to get this book from you. am I to late just joined RPF last night?
No problem, i've added you to the interest list on the first post of this. The next books look like they will be out first week of Feb now, i got the Holiday lurgy, which has left left me with Sinusitis, so that's stopped me making any progress with them. The covers are printed, just need to foil them and emboss them which is the time intensive bit. Hoping to get a few done over the next few weeks, but got some other commitments that have to come before this. Any future orders will likely be out end of Feb-March.

Benny

Thanks for the update!

No problem, i've added you to the interest list on the first post of this. The next books look like they will be out first week of Feb now, i got the Holiday lurgy, which has left left me with Sinusitis, so that's stopped me making any progress with them. The covers are printed, just need to foil them and emboss them which is the time intensive bit. Hoping to get a few done over the next few weeks, but got some other commitments that have to come before this. Any future orders will likely be out end of Feb-March.

Benny

just to let everyone know.

I been getting the covers ready for foiling today. unfortunately for some reason I'm having trouble getting my printers to line up as I want. so much so that now I've run out of the correct card. I've ordered more on Amazon so it'll be here tomorrow so I get it sorted next week.

This will put a little delay on getting the books out and will likely be closer to mid march now, with work and everything else that's already in the pipeline.

Benny

Hi Everyone!

Hope we are all keeping safe and healthy in this crazy world! Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on the state of things in gorilla-land.

I'm extremely fortunate that I am still working from home currently so still busy with the day job. I managed to sort the issue out with my laser printer and it is nowprinting more consistantly. All the covers are foiled. I just need to get to the emossing. So they will definitely be done by the end of April. But i'm hoping be much sooner.

Keep Smiling, much love,
Benny

Just a heads up for everybody, I already paid for the last Movie Rita Photo version, Benny just hasn’t put my name down yet, so don’t send in a payment for that one because they’re now gone. Hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time!!

Just a heads up for everybody, I already paid for the last Movie Rita Photo version, Benny just hasn’t put my name down yet, so don’t send in a payment for that one because they’re now gone. Hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time!!
All updated now.

Thanks,

Benny

All books are now taken.

I'll get them out as soon as i can. I've changed the shipping company to DPD as they have a collection service which is much easier for me. If anyone wants me to send in an alternative way please let me know.

Benny

Hi Benny, I am ready to purchase. I was added to the list a while back. Not sure if that is still an option or do you have another wait list started that I have to be added to? How do I pay. I'm new to the forum so not sure how this all works. Thanks, Hostess20

currently not accepting new orders. I'm working through the last orders in between working from home.

Will let you know when a new one is ready.

Benny

currently not accepting new orders. I'm working through the last orders in between working from home.

Will let you know when a new one is ready.

Benny
Hi Benny, thanks for the prompt response. Can you give me an estimated perhaps as I'm not on the forum often and don't want to miss out this time. Thanks again. Stay Safe....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back