I always watch original versions so I got to groan all over again at some of the post-1997 changes I'd forgotten about. A dug in the palace, Vader saying nooooo.....

Attachments

• 20220121_185743.jpg
    20220121_185743.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
Frankly, I like that the Imperial remnant kept Coruscant and the New Republic had to set up their capitol(s) elsewhere. That's one change from the old EU I prefer. They would've been centuries rooting out all the sleeper agents lingering in and around the government district. That planet had over a thousand years of the Republic declining and decaying for societal and bureaucratic rot to settle in so deep it could never be excised.

Also, Joek3rr, thanks for the delve on the ESB AT-ST. I've always loved that thing. :)

You got
Much father then me.. I couldn’t climb the walls in the first level.. got frustrated and quit.. just can’t move my hands like I use to with Mario and sonic

You got
Much father then me.. I couldn’t climb the walls in the first level.. got frustrated and quit.. just can’t move my hands like I use to with Mario and sonic
What was the issue with the walls? As long as you press the grab (shoulder trigger I think) when you land, its an easy grab.

I do agree JFO is kind of broken and its not the best game. It is a great Star Wars game in a long time and I just hope EA can make another game without nickel and diming its players with microtransactions.

There is lot of cool stuff hidden in this room, and stuff is still being discovered

My favorite is the crystal skull
BF07188C-776D-4646-96B1-AABE54898ACF.jpeg

Could be a call to Indiana jones, but others have stated that this skull looks like the skull from
Han Solo and the lost legacy book

4B33AA9B-6EE6-4896-A998-151EBAEB4CC4.png

I never read this book, anyone know if it was any good?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back