B) Accidently off an insubordinate stormtrooper

Or am I seeing it wrong?

Attachments

• Numb1.jpg
    Numb1.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 24

JediMichael

Master Member

Never mind. Can't get a video to upload here or a facebook video link to work.

Is there a limit on video sizes? Length was just over 2 mins and first was 159 mb, but I then compressed it to just over 100mb, but still got errors. It was just a stupid silly video I made, so not a big deal, but just wondering now for any future stuff.

Last edited:

Joek3rr

Master Member
So here's a weird one for you guys. When my family I celebrated May 4th, I had friend message me telling me that Star Wars is bad. Beware Star Wars she says. She then sends me a link to a book that claims that Star Wars takes much of it's inspiration (as in the Force) from the occult. Now I know next to nothing about the occult.

Have any of you guys ever heard this conspiracy theory before? Seems kinda bonkers to me.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This can't help but dance right over the "no religion" line, but yeah -- fearmongering from people who don't actually understand the things they're talking about. Like the "Satanic Panic" about D&D back in the '80s and '90s. Most of the Force comes form Zen Buddhism, with a few bits from elsewhere, and the "May the Force be with you" is such a strong echo of a certain religious call-and-response thing that my friend who was raised Catholic can't help but reflexively respond, "And also with you". Occult means "hidden". There is nothing hidden about Star Wars' roots, and ain't none of it from witchcraft or other things ignorant types mean when they say "occult".

Ron

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So here's a weird one for you guys. When my family I celebrated May 4th, I had friend message me telling me that Star Wars is bad. Beware Star Wars she says. She then sends me a link to a book that claims that Star Wars takes much of it's inspiration (as in the Force) from the occult. Now I know next to nothing about the occult.

Have any of you guys ever heard this conspiracy theory before? Seems kinda bonkers to me.
She's right. If you watch Star Wars backwards, it teaches you to love satan :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.