What piece of SW merch/memorabilia have you had the longest?

I have my original SW sheet and pillow case from 77 or 78 (I don't remember when I got them), ROTJ sheets and my original Boba Fett (all of them are on loan to my daughter)

I have my original SW sheet and pillow case from 77 or 78 (I don't remember when I got them), ROTJ sheets and my original Boba Fett (all of them are on loan to my daughter)

I still have my original sheet and pillow case as well from ANH so 77/78 ish. All my figures disappeared over the years from moving as a kid.

Not to far from me is a road called Star rd and not far from there is New Hope rd. I need to look on a map and see if there are any other ones like this. Wouldn't surprise me to find a War rd or something like it.

While I never owned them on VHS as a kid, I did purchase the original release VHS copies of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi on Ebay some time last year or the year before just to put them on my shelf. I love how beat up the cardboard covers are.

My childhood copies of Empire and Jedi (I didn't have A New Hope) were extended play blank VHS tapes with several other movies on each tape.

I still have the Star Wars Official Collectors Magazine from '77

image.png

Still have Marvel Comics for Star Wars ESB & ROTJ Uk, The LaserDiscs of the SW Trilogy, Bantha Tracks & Collectors One Sheets fom the SW Fan Club

J

All of you guys talking about all your cool stuff your stuff 1977, I'm beginning to feel like the youngest one here!:D

Well from what I understand when Disney bought Lucasfilm they dissolved LucasArts (the gaming division.)

I have all but 2 those games. Just this last fall I bought Bounty Hunter and The Clone Wars for my GameCube.

It's really sad how poor EA has done. I wish that Disney would have split the rights between two companies so there would have been some healthy competition. But then again I'm not sure what studio I would want making Star Wars games, most of the big name ones seem to pretty poor these days.

I stupidly gave away my vintage toys when I was 10 because I thought I was too old for them. Oh the irony... I still have a Darth Vader Switcheroo, a couple messed up books, some records, and I think a Vader cake pan somewhere.

Okay, let's see here....

Favorite costume -
PT- Obi-Wan (any of them)
OT- ESB Darth Vader
ST-.... pass

Favorite prop -
PT- Count Dooku lightsaber
OT- ANH Obi-Wan lightsaber (I only need the booster, & my all real parts will be done), very close 2nd, Bowcaster
ST- BB-8?... I'm sorry, I can't

I've got multiple sets of the VHS, all in Widescreen. Now, as I no longer have a VHS player, I love my multiple sets of the Harmy Despecialized Edition BlueRays.

I have all my old toys, well played with, from '79-'86? Sadly I no longer have the bed sheets. I slept holes in all of them, & they were thrown out. Still have the cake pans (Vader, R2, & Boba), trading cards, Bantha Tracks stuff, Revenge of the Jedi patch & lobby booklet, yadda yardage, I can go on.

Jaitea I absolutely love the wallpaper & magazine!

What's the one piece in your collection you can't believe you're lucky enough to have?

For me, until I complete my real parts Obi-Wan, it's my Rolles-Royce Derwent flame tube.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back