Obiwan or not, their saying that this random person just happen to be down there and caught it falling??? And if it was Obiwan, and now that force ghost can apparently interact with real objects, why was he down there and not helping Like? Just plain silly. Disney would do so much better if they talked it over with fans first.
I would have much rathered someone of no importance finding it much later on.

Obiwan or not, their saying that this random person just happen to be down there and caught it falling??? And if it was Obiwan, and now that force ghost can apparently interact with real objects, why was he down there and not helping Like? Just plain silly. Disney would do so much better if they talked it over with fans first.
I would have much rathered someone of no importance finding it much later on.
If it is him. He couldn't help Luke, he told him so.

:rolleyes:

If that is supposed to be a Force ghost, they did a terrible job. Looks nothing like a Force ghost.

Wait wait wait wait a minute!!! Joker?!? Saying something negative about Disney Star Wars!!!!!???

IMG_3004.GIF

God, Disney Star Wars, you suck so much....

Wants to make something new...yet just rehashes/reboots/retells OT movies.

Can't create/write good characters without destroying and trashing the characters that made Star Wars.

Throws out EU with total disdain to make their own stories(yes most of it was trash), only to borrow elements from same discarded materials.

Instead of taking a hard look at or improving on critiques, attacks fans.

It's as if they are the epitome of "speaking before thinking".

God, Disney Star Wars, you suck so much....

Wants to make something new...yet just rehashes/reboots/retells OT movies.

Can't create/write good characters without destroying and trashing the characters that made Star Wars.

Throws out EU with total disdain to make their own stories(yes most of it was trash), only to borrow elements from same discarded materials.

Instead of taking a hard look at or improving on critiques, attacks fans.

It's as if they are the epitome of "speaking before thinking".
Yeah you've never read the Darth Vader comic...... that in all seriousness might just be the best Star Wars comics off all time. And very well the best story in the new canon (with Rebels coming in a very close second place).

Do you think anyone ever told 3PO that Anni was Darth Vader? I wonder how he took it, knowing his maker turned out so evil? He was basically 3PO's father as well.

Probably not, but speaking of that, I should also tear down the PT because I don't like that either...so:

George was so full of himself and everyone wanted to be a part of the at the time 'once in a lifetime event", that they were afraid to say "No" or disagree with you that you just ran amuck. Losing the combined INPUT from others that made what we love the OT in the first place.

You started the problem of making the Galaxy "smaller" with all the personal relationships of characters (like Anakin building Threepio), and it even carried over into the ST(Jannah/Lando).

For kids or Adults? For you and not me? I believe this ugly topic began during the PT and has only grown since. Usually given to plot holes or other oversights caught are dismissed with "this isn't for you", yet not so kid friendly material.

That being said, I did enjoy the Jedi costumes, some of the lightsabers some of it....as well as I'm working on my evike sterling to ESB E-11 conversion so I ain't running away from SW.

Now where's that "Get off my Lawn!" Clint meme lol.

I’m sorry, but that image is so retcon-stupid that it fits perfectly into the NEW Star Wars Lore. :lol:

It was so much better that the loss of the saber represented the hubris of Luke’s crushing defeat in Empire. It was perfect that the saber was lost and presumed destroyed. Well, not if Disney has anything to say about it and it can be “Forced” into the new trilogy to try to bestow some sense of symbolism, gravitas, and destiny onto their new main character.

View attachment 1252973

Follow the money, little lightsaber. Follow the money...

Uh, wait, I meant, follow YOUR DESTINY. You know? It makes sense, right? From a ‘certain point of view’ and all that stuff? Yes, follow your destiny....”

I assume that ornery old Obi-Wan took a page from “Paddle To The Sea” and threw the saber hilt into the celestial depths with a note attached to it that read as follows:

“My name is ‘Rey’s Lightsaber’. If you have found me, please throw me back into the icy depths of space—unless you have eyes shaped like a digestive orifice and you own a bar or tavern. In that case, please put me in a box and leave me for a story to be told another time.”

Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power, just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Yeah you've never read the Darth Vader comic...... that in all seriousness might just be the best Star Wars comics off all time. And very well the best story in the new canon (with Rebels coming in a very close second place).

Actually, I have the first volume of it and that's how I was introduced to Dr. Aphra(and have the first 3 volumes of her series as well as the BS figures of her, 000 and B2). Aside from all previous discussions and statements on here, on not needing ancillary materials to "understand" what's going on(which I completely still stand by), I really don't have much free time with school and work to read them. Case in point why ancillary materials for main plot points for canon beyond the films are absolutely worthless.

Actually, I have the first volume of it and that's how I was introduced to Dr. Aphra(and have the first 3 volumes of her series as well as the BS figures of her, 000 and B2). Aside from all previous discussions and statements on here, on not needing ancillary materials to "understand" what's going on(which I completely still stand by), I really don't have much free time with school and work to read them. Case in point why ancillary materials for main plot points for canon beyond the films are absolutely worthless.
I'm talking Charles Soule's Vader comic. Who happens to be currently writing the main Star Wars line. Seriously, that comic is the best.

Just listening to Spotify and this song came on.
Starting at 2:13, absolutely, hands down, my favorite piece of music in all of Star Wars.
It's such a shame that these versions of the OST are on Spotify. I have the double CD full releases and there's just so much music missing from Spotify.
The bit you quoted I like a lot too. I recently got really into the chimy bit from the Hologram/Binary Sunset/Princess Appears track, that bit has this cue of the main theme too (3:10 onwards).
My favourite piece is probably the Shuttle Tydirium part. Not on Spotify...:confused:

It's such a shame that these versions of the OST are on Spotify. I have the double CD full releases and there's just so much music missing from Spotify.
The bit you quoted I like a lot too. I recently got really into the chimy bit from the Hologram/Binary Sunset/Princess Appears track, that bit has this cue of the main theme too (3:10 onwards).
My favourite piece is probably the Shuttle Tydirium part. Not on Spotify...:confused:
I'm always hoping they'll release the full score one of these days.

On the bright side Spotify does have The Lord of the Rings The Complete Recordings. 9 hours and 59 minutes of glorious music.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back