Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's**New Maps at start of thread**

Re: Large scale Millennium Falcon Kit ID's

The kit part I asked earlier on the 8Rad-Kettenkrad section of the middle mandible is the one highlighted on the pic below, anyone knows where it comes from?

It's the barrel of a MG 42, available in just about any Tamiya 1/35 armor kit that has human figures in it. Someone tipped me off on that years ago. (thanks again!)

It's the barrel of a MG 42, available in just about any Tamiya 1/35 armor kit that has human figures in it. Someone tipped me off on that years ago. (thanks again!)

Yes but this one is from the Nichimo Jagdtiger :)

Last edited:

Thanks to all of you for the info guys!
I did not get it the first time when BP showed the Y Wing pic:$
Thanks a lot Nwerke for the Scans.
On the 1/24 Panther I would be needing a scan of every part in the mandibles to finish the picture map:), if it is not to much to ask mate!
Today a received the Esci 1/9 BMW R75 with Sidecar:love:love:love:love , American LaFrance, the International Payhauler 350, Tamiya Sheridan, M10 and M36 Jackson so I am happier than a dog with two tails:lol.
If anyone needs sprue scans, now is the time.

Last edited:

Sounds like Christmas has come early in your house!

Scans of the Payhauler and the La France would be useful if you are game. Those kits have so manuy parts I'm sure they crop up elsewhere. Martyn has already found more from the La France.

Cheers
Nick

Thanks to all of you for the info guys!
I did not get it the first time when BP showed the Y Wing pic:$
Thanks a lot Nwerke for the Scans.
On the 1/24 Panther I would be needing a scan of every part in the mandibles to finish the picture map:), if it is not to much to ask mate!
Today a received the Esci 1/9 BMW R75 with Sidecar:love:love:love:love , American LaFrance, the International Payhauler 350, Tamiya Sheridan, M10 and M36 Jackson so I am happier than dog with two tails:lol.
If anyone needs sprue scans, now is the time.

Any chance of the cylinder in the pic Martyn just posted. Its the stocky cylinder with the little blip sticking out the side, just above the word 'Tyrell' I'm not at home so can't do a proper annotated pic. I believe this has been ID'd as being from the 1/15 Stug?

Cheers
Nick

Nick.....confirmed it is from the 1/15 stug.

f991cb70.jpg
[/IMG]

As a matter of fact I just looked at my jagdtiger trees, and the MG42 does not have holes (or indentations representing holes) along the barrel. So I still think Tamiya is a better match. :)

But, but... those are the parts I have in my shop !!! :behave
I need to send them back Kevin, I also have to send back Kbilly's parts, I will do once Xmas is over !

No rush, Julien!

Now that we're not even allowed to know what parts were used on the Y-Wing, I guess I won't ever need them back... :p

That's a damn good point. Should I be just giving out this info? For free??!???!?

:lol

I've spent way into four figures on MF donors so far, with lots more to go. I'll do whatever the hell I damn well please. :)

Haha you killed me guys ! :lol
But remember those parts were for the TESB ISD not the Y-Wing ! For the 232 casting that goes in the trench !! :lol And Im OK to share ISD infos ! :p

You're also the only person ever likely to be insane enough to build one! :p

Tradewell, your kit is correct. The MG 42 Machine guns are not the same on each side, the Studio Scale.com scan is on the side of the MG we do not use that's all.

Here is what I found on the American LaFrance
bootleging the work of my friend Martyn
Well most of it was found by him, I just found 3 more parts on the sprues.
I'll keep looking and post the scans this weekend:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Tradewell, your kit is correct. The MG 42 Machine guns are not the same on each side, the Studio Scale.com scan is on the side of the MG we do not use that's all.
Hilarious, I had it in my hands last night and must not've turned it over.

I bow to my betters. What was that I said about giving up? :lol

Tidy work, Rod. Think there's another on top of the starboard docking arm but haven't checked it yet.

Scratch the Nichimo 1/35 Jagdpanther off the list, btw.

(Anybody wanna buy a Jagdpanther, cheap?) :lol

Last edited:

Couple more finds and a shameless bootleg again. Got a feeling both the pit ones have been mentioned before, but can't find anything to confirm it. Sorry if so.

The Panther part is the same one that's also on the port outer mandible wall, btw.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back