Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

I read your review very nice write up! mind doesn't seem wobbly are the red arrow? I've been swinging the hell out of this thing all day! LOL

the only thing that bothers me and it isn't really a big deal is the clip doesn't work.

no big deal to me, I still love this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm guessing they didn't use enough super glue on mine. ;)

Edit: I just checked out the disassembly/conversion tutorial on TCSS. Very cool.

Last edited:
So looking at that guy's conversion, it drives me nuts that the handle is as thick as it is, because as you can see here, there is no need for it to be. I think someone needs to make a new thinner grip section to swap this out with.

image.jpg

I love this thing too, I thought the side blades may be too thick, but in actuality they aren't bad at all. That conversion is nuts!

Anyone have any ideas on mounting this horizontally on a wall? The provided stand doesn't do a lot of good.

I love this thing too, I thought the side blades may be too thick, but in actuality they aren't bad at all. That conversion is nuts!

Anyone have any ideas on mounting this horizontally on a wall? The provided stand doesn't do a lot of good.

i actually want to do this exactly but don't know how they mounted them because you can't see anything holding the

5083747716_6b1a7475a1.jpg

I think I'm gonna return my Force FX Kylo today, it's just too fat and heavy, for the price it just doesn't feel right. I think the Dianey store one is just so comparable that it makes it feel even less worth the price. Yeah the metal is nice, but overall it's so out of proportion and needs so much work to be accurate that I think I'd rather wait for a better fan made option.

I don't have any plan to get the force fx one at the moment but I was at the Disney store today & was impressed enough with the Disney Kylo Ren to lay down my £24.95 :lol

I have the Hasbro removable blade Luke ANH, Vader & Anakin that I picked up cheap a few years ago but FX isn't really my thing & the blades have been in the loft since I got them

I'm hoping someone does a nice accurate metal Kylo Ren Run at somepoint as I'd be in for that

thought I'd compare my Disney Kylo with the 3D print one that's been around a bit (not sure which size is more accurate)

I like it though, fun little toy for the price & probably wouldn't be too hard to repaint, think I'll leave mine as is though & let the kids actually play with it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 161
ah thank you i did not see that. but then again when you think about it as long as you eventually get it i don't think its that bad especially at that price with free shipping as amazon is asking $150 with free shipping and tax for those in CA and amazon doesnt even have the luke so that is a plus as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back