Kylo Ren Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber

I was at a 501st troop at the Disney Store on the weekend and managed to snag one of the Rylo Ren sabers that were taken out of the packaging and used by the kids in the Jedi Training for the bargain price of £5!

To answer a previous question, the red wire is separate from the hilt, but is actually three pieces (to allow the battery cover to be removed) that are slotted into grooves in the hilt. And it does not seem tiny at all (as stated earlier).

Disney Store saber:

11986327_10156045506910319_777251807778949580_n.jpg
12003262_10156045507015319_9014794359308775402_n.jpg
11951422_10156045507030319_2573070439545301339_o.jpg

I have a lot of hole filling to do in the near future....

Got a few photos of a new store display, shows the size pretty well I think. The standee was quite a bit taller than me, so I think it was fullsize.

IMG_2100.JPGIMG_2101.JPGIMG_2102.JPGIMG_2103.JPG

It's funny..

I wasn't so sure I liked the idea of this saber when the concept leaked and the first teaser dropped.

Now I absolutely want one.

I think I'm going to do the same. Were you able to salvage the sounds/electronics inside the emitters at all, or did you gut it completely?

You probably could. I was planning on gutting it completely from the start so I didn't really try to be careful with the electronics, but I'm sure it could be done.

I removed the blades from the Disney Store saber and still have the electronics working in it - sound and light. So yes, it's possible.

Bah I should've asked after the troop to see if the lightsabers used for the jedi training academy would be cheaper. Was tempted to pick one up but wasn't sure, it looks pretty good for the price.

It's funny..

I wasn't so sure I liked the idea of this saber when the concept leaked and the first teaser dropped.

Now I absolutely want one.
I'm right there with ya. I literally just got saying the same thing to my fiance and then read your post, hahaha :lol

Has anyone ever got any bull**** like this one? Amazon finally delivered my 2 sabers but they weren't even in a box they came wrapped in some sort of plastic wrap one came pretty beat and the other wasn't as bad. Man I'm pissed

If it makes you feel any better, even the one I bought from ToysRUs was bend and creased, in store.

my saber came from target the morning of force friday, the box is really creased. that is the main reason i convinced myself to open it! lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back