Joker 1:1 Comic style bust UPDATE pg 3

It's been a while since i've been able to work on him( Boston had a few weeks of INSANE heat and my art room has no AC. :thumbsdown )..but it's been pretty nice out for the last few days and I had a chance to work on the hair detail a little bit..still getting the hang of doing the hair ( finding the right tools, getting the shapes ect)...I wasn't going to post these but what the hell...here are some new shots...

jokerhair1.jpg

jokeh5.jpg

jkoeh3.jpg

hair1.jpg

looking pretty good. the only thing i would try to do is give more "poof" to the hair, or at least have a lock or two just sort of jutting out. the bust seems to be a good combo of ross + BTAS, but the slicked back hair look only worked for nicholson ;)

it looks damned good though. i can imagine how cool it would look next to a good batman display setup.

:thumbsup
chris

Love it love it love it. The Killing Joke has always been my favorite Joker comic. Keep coming with them updates. The sculpt is fantastic.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back