JayCVenlo's - Iron man Mark 43 Avengers 2 - Sintra and Fibreglass Build

short update. The tread is not dead.:ninja I will be continuing soon...
However i dont know if i will be able to finishing it complety in short time, because of trouble with the agancy i rented my appartement from.
I only have permission to build till 1 June.
All thanks to that complaining neighbour!!!!:devil
I will be looking .. to find a different way to complete or to sell everything as far as it is finished at that point.
Eventually i think i will be selling it anyway, because im looking to buy a house.

(so if anyone is interessted now for the incompleted suit you can always PM me.)

Current status:
Helmet - DONE
Neck/Brace/shoulders - DONE
Chest Back - DONE
ABS - DONE
Forearms - DONE
Left Hand - DONE (but maybe will be resprayed)
Right hand - Needs to be cleaned up for paint.
Upper arms - Are in Bondo stage 1/2
Elbow inlays - Ready for primer and paint
Cod - Bondo stage 2
Hippods - Bondo stage 2
Upper legs - 1 ready for fibreglass - 1 needs to be Pep'd
Lower legs - both ready for fibreglass
Boots - 1 ready for fibreglass - 1 needs to be Pep'd

Sorry to hear that dude. Are they complaining because of the noise or because of the smell? Either way I hope you find a house with a garage! GL on selling, it's a fantastic work of art!

Sorry to hear that dude. Are they complaining because of the noise or because of the smell? Either way I hope you find a house with a garage! GL on selling, it's a fantastic work of art!

The smell. the bad thing is that he is the only one who doesnt like it. The other 5 neighbours dont care. But still the rent-corp have to keep everyone happy.
He is just an old man with a ****ty life. complete A.hole.
But i will definetly will be continuing buildig. And in my new house i will for sure build a proper working space.

Sad to hear mate. Was really enjoying the build. If you're willing to part the suit up I would be interested in the helmet, understand if you're not though.

Sad to hear mate. Was really enjoying the build. If you're willing to part the suit up I would be interested in the helmet, understand if you're not though.

There is a sales thread for the helmet featured in this build, I have one and couldn't be happier with it.

Here is a link to it
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=227776

Great build thread btw, really liked how this was coming together, a real shame about your problem neighbour. Look forward to seeing more of your builds.

This build is incredible, so clean, and a genius move using sintra! I know it's a difficult material to work with so massive respect for that. Have you decided how you'll approach the undersuit? I've seen in a lot of builds large gaps between say the legs/codpiece that take away from the overall look, where the undercut is visible, interested to see what your solution is for that

This build is incredible, so clean, and a genius move using sintra! I know it's a difficult material to work with so massive respect for that. Have you decided how you'll approach the undersuit? I've seen in a lot of builds large gaps between say the legs/codpiece that take away from the overall look, where the undercut is visible, interested to see what your solution is for that

scroll a few pages back. You will find a picture of the unpainted arm inlays.
the rest of the undersuit i dont know yet. I know there a member on here that 3d model a piece that goes over your schoulder. He might make a mold of it and cast it in rubber.
So i think that thats the best way, but rubber is not easy to paint or glue.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back