Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

Simply blown away. I've been subscribed and following your work, this is so awesome man. Definitely interested when they're available.

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

That is how I designed it... a snug-fit helmet that is fully motorized which has ventilation system as well. No dangling wires/ No hand-held switch/ No radio control.

Sure everyone can motorized their helmet by using servos but the problem usually encountered by most is how to fit everything inside the helm while still maintaining a good helmet/head ratio... Their solution is to make oversize helm... THAT IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME.

Yeah, I agree. I'm not a fan as well of those big helmets. I scaled my helmet to 85%, and it just barely fits (and that's after widening it and modifying the ears so they don't press up against my skull). But even with the tight fitting helmet, is it still possible to motorize it without using those bulky servos? I just have enough room for small pistons as wide as a Popsicle to fit on either side of the head, would that be enough room to put some gears in to motorize it?

what is the scale of the scale?

awesome work btw, very accurate

Nice work bro! really love the way you did the helmet!! astig!

Thanks bro...:):thumbsup

Such awesome work with everything you do man. This thread inspired me to start a new Helmet. Won't be good as this 99% accuracy one but it will be better than my old one for sure.

Thanks man... I'm sure your new helmet will look great and I'm really looking forward to it...:):thumbsup

Simply blown away. I've been subscribed and following your work, this is so awesome man. Definitely interested when they're available.

Thanks bro... very soon my friend... very soon :):thumbsup

Yeah, I agree. I'm not a fan as well of those big helmets. I scaled my helmet to 85%, and it just barely fits (and that's after widening it and modifying the ears so they don't press up against my skull). But even with the tight fitting helmet, is it still possible to motorize it without using those bulky servos? I just have enough room for small pistons as wide as a Popsicle to fit on either side of the head, would that be enough room to put some gears in to motorize it?

Yes, it is very much possible (I'm referring only on my design, not sure with others)... I really don't know the answer to your question as you may have a different design of the motorized system.

this is the best iron man movie helmet i have seen amazing work

Thank you very much :):thumbsup

what is the scale of the scale?

awesome work btw, very accurate

Thanks... the scale of the scale you can find on the pepakura viewer... whatever dimensions you see on the pepakura file is its default scale... then you have to figure out what scale will fit your head (either scaling it up or down)...:):thumbsup

PM me how much and how do I order the see thru LED eyes,,,, can't wait to have one..

I'm from Quezon City....

Cant wait for the package to arrive :) nice product

Geez...you're good can you help also to make one of a kind helmet...like yours can you give what materials and proper scaling and measure that you used.

I would also like to know the exact materials used. Resin bondo primer and so on? Thanks and the best looking helmet I have seen yet!

Will you offer a run of this helmet?

@pRoJectEarth7 may i ask what scale did you use in your pep?? i'm having a hard time getting the right scale for me, got 22" headsize... already did 2 full helm, 1 size tester and duct tape dummy head... still can get the right size :sick

@pRoJectEarth7 may i ask what scale did you use in your pep?? i'm having a hard time getting the right scale for me, got 22" headsize... already did 2 full helm, 1 size tester and duct tape dummy head... still can get the right size :sick

if you're using the sharkmark helmet

go with 238mm high
That should work.

You'll probably have enough room for hinges as well if you do it right.

good luck
:thumbsup

@stealth
using 238h i'll get a scale of 0.908112 thanks!

gonna try it, but 1st i'll finish my wm hd helm :)

WOW! Just WOW!

You've done a great job on this helmet. I seriously want one. But with current funds I'll have to stick to my WIP bad cardboard one for now I guess.

I can't put to words on how amazing your build has turned out. truley inspiring. My only question is when can we expect to see you make a go at the mark VIII. There i said it. Thanx GM

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back