Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

Yes it sure was! but still non the less yours is immaculate!

:$

Yeah youre right... sorry, im a newbie. This forum have lots of information. I didnt payed enought attention :facepalm

Still dont know if the helmit have two slices for the front arms.. anyone found info from this?

And respect for the creator of the helmet :lol

:D:thumbsup

Always finding away to take it to another level! Really like the pushrod and how the system works.... WOW

Thanks Deric... glad you like it :)

hey just wondering how are you going to motorise the faceplate or are you?

Like what I did here more than a year ago...Ironman/Warmachine Motorized faceplate pRoJectEarth7 - YouTube

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

I'm super excited for the new mold for the helmet. I want that plus your LED eyes and Unibeam! I PM'd you.

I'm super excited for the new mold for the helmet. I want that plus your LED eyes and Unibeam! I PM'd you.

Thanks... Noted...:):thumbsup

how did you do that though? did you use servos or linear actuators? what was the set up like? you know if you don't mind showing

I am prohibited to disclose details of our motorized system as it will be offered real soon in the JY for everyone to avail so everyone will have a motorized helmet which is as accurate as the movie helm... I hope you understand...

But dont worry, there are lots of other motorized system you can find here like the ones made by xrobot, honus, and many other brilliant members here... their thread will answer all your questions and you'll have your motorized system in no time.

cheers!

I am prohibited to disclose details of our motorized system as it will be offered real soon in the JY for everyone to avail so everyone will have a motorized helmet which is as accurate as the movie helm... I hope you understand...

But dont worry, there are lots of other motorized system you can find here like the ones made by xrobot, honus, and many other brilliant members here... their thread will answer all your questions and you'll have your motorized system in no time.

cheers!

No no thats fine yeah i've seen loads of them but they never actually show where the servos are placed or set up and really most of them are way too bulky to fit in the extremis helmet its real slimline =/

cheers!

I was wondering if your system would fit any helmet size (mine is 85%). My helmet is a snug fit so I'm left with little room to work with. Can your motor system fit win only a half-centimeter of space on both sides?

Awesome job!

Thanks man...:):thumbsup

No no thats fine yeah i've seen loads of them but they never actually show where the servos are placed or set up and really most of them are way too bulky to fit in the extremis helmet its real slimline =/

Yeah, that's the biggest problem encountered in motorizing the helmet --> SMALL SPACE for motors.

I was wondering if your system would fit any helmet size (mine is 85%). My helmet is a snug fit so I'm left with little room to work with. Can your motor system fit win only a half-centimeter of space on both sides?

I really dont know the answer to that but it sure fits mine perfectly... besides, my motorized system will soon be offered together with my helmet coz it was designed to fit and work perfectly with each other (with the consideration on correct faceplate weight/ helmet structure/ jaw hinge (pivot) system, torque and motor dimension, etc.)...

This is looking awesome. I think i'm going to bump this up to the top of my project list!

Still waiting for the new set of helms for sale. :)

Awesome!!! i want a helmet! haha

I finally finished up my helmet from RJ yesterday (better late than never). He was great to work with, answered any questions I had, produced a quality product, informed of regular updates, and kept to his schedule.

Here's the pics of my finished helmet:
rkv6me.jpg

2ey9760.jpg

Dude great work! Paint job came out great. Starting to make my War Machine suit. I want my suit to come out like a car with an auto finish shiny and sleek. Like yours .. Kudos.....

This is looking awesome. I think i'm going to bump this up to the top of my project list!

Still waiting for the new set of helms for sale. :)

Real soon...:thumbsup

Awesome!!! i want a helmet! haha

Thanks man :):thumbsup

I finally finished up my helmet from RJ yesterday (better late than never). He was great to work with, answered any questions I had, produced a quality product, informed of regular updates, and kept to his schedule.

Here's the pics of my finished helmet:
rkv6me.jpg

2ey9760.jpg

WOW!... You've done an excellent paint job my friend... Glad to hear from you...:):thumbsup

Excellent work.

Thanks... :):thumbsup

Dude great work! Paint job came out great. Starting to make my War Machine suit. I want my suit to come out like a car with an auto finish shiny and sleek. Like yours .. Kudos.....

:)

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!

:darnkids lmao yeah that my build... :behave

Hi Ciano930!
i love all your photo's and i learn allot from you.

Can you please explane a little more about your hinge system of the faceplate and jaw?

i would like to see a top view when the faceplate is half open.. does the helmet have on the top left and top right a open slot where the arm extends from the helmet?

or did you made it like this:
openlr.jpg

other question... how did you create the screw in the helmet? are they real?

thanks alot, you does a great job and i hope you continue uploading photos cause its helping me alot.

(i am a newbie and hav'nt start yet.. but i would like to try it soon)

Peter

eh dude i didnt build this helmet this was built by projectearth pRoJectEarth7 | the RPF

check the original poster dude i just quoted

WOW!... You've done an excellent paint job my friend... Glad to hear from you...:):thumbsup

Paint job was very simple, did the normal Dupli-color sunburst gold on the faceplate like many have used, then used Dupli-color medium garnet metallic on the helmet. I really didn't care for the faceplate with just a coat of paint and clear, too plastic looking. So I used what someone else on here recommended, got some grate/stove polish, rubbed it into the crevices on the red and did streaks on the faceplate. Once I had it on to a finish I liked, I cleared over top of it (as it wanted to rub off very easily.)

I'm a huge fan of you pRoJectEarth7, you've done an amazing job and I can truly say that your build is the best out there and its the reason why I joined the RPF, I'm working on a helm also. is there a way I could buy the see through led eyes for the helmet from you? a PM with some info on how to buy em or make em would be amazing !

thanks.

Last edited:

very nice beautiful crazy job

I'm a huge fan of you pRoJectEarth7, you've done an amazing job and I can truly say that your build is the best out there and its the reason why I joined the RPF, I'm working on a helm also. is there a way I could buy the see through led eyes for the helmet from you? a PM with some info on how to buy em or make em would be amazing !

thanks.

Wow!... first off, thanks for appreciating my helmet build... it's an honor to be your reason for joining this community... I hope you have fun here as much as I do...

Currently I am not yet offering the see-thru LED eyes since I am pretty much preoccupied by my new helmet project - IRON PATRIOT...

But I will inform everyone as soon as I am free and able to make the see-thru LED eyes available

cheers!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back