Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

Can you PM me will a price for the eyes? I am quite interested. They are AMAZING!!

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!!!

can you get your ears in easily? I find that the problem with a lot of tight helmets is that they cannot fit over the ears easily and I have to push my ears so that they conform to the sides of the head first before any helmet will go on.

Do you have any close up pics of how the upper hinge works?

Wow. I'm just blown away. I'm completely speechless on how amazing this is. Great job man.

so ; what about the new mold and the mark 7 helmet ?
could you make a moulding and casting tutorial or at least take alot of pics :)

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!

Finally I got the Faceplate hinge installed...:):thumbsup (Sorry picture heavy)

Staying true to our target movie accuracy (99%), I paid close attention to the position of the Faceplate and Jaw from my reference screen caps...
FaceplateHingeComparison.jpg

Helmet has a wide opening when faceplate goes up and jaw goes down...
DSC03740.jpg

My "perfectionist" brother test fitting the helmet...
DSC03706.jpg

In normal head position, you can see without any obstructions...
DSC03707.jpg

No need to tilt head up just to have a clear view...:D:thumbsup
DSC03708.jpg

You can still see forward even if you bow your head a little...
DSC03709.jpg

Here you can see the push rod for the Jaw actuation...
DSC03715.jpg

Our push rod was made to look a lot like the movie helm's push rod... :):thumbsup
DSC03716.jpg

Not sure if I met my "perfectionist" brother's expectation...:unsure
DSC03727.jpg

Til he gave me the HAND (of appreciation... LOL:lol)
DSC03738.jpg

And a 2-thumbs up...(y)thumbsup
DSC03736.jpg

And a BIG ear-to-ear SMILE... ahahaha!
DSC03730.jpg

Click below photo for the demo video of our Faceplate & Jaw Manual Hinge System...

Only few steps left to achieve my ultimate goal...:):thumbsup

Thanks for watching and for your time...

cheers!

P.S. Next update will be more exciting...:love

I wonder how weel this system would translate to the model 30 extremis suit...

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- PAINT ON pg.18!

Today I just shipped 4 sets of Option3 IM Helm together with the ordered accessories...:):thumbsup

DSC03424.jpg

DSC03425.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03447.jpg

IM Helm Option3 + 2 LED eyes kit
DSC03448.jpg

IM Helm Option3 + LED eyes kit
DSC03450.jpg

IM Helm Option3 + Repulsor kit + LED eyes kit
DSC03451.jpg

IM Helm Option3 + Repulsor kit + LED eyes kit
DSC03504.jpg

Packed and Shipped...:):thumbsup

good'm from Venezuela and I am interested in a helmet, I'm doing a suit and my helmet is very simple unlike yours!! how we could reconcile to purchase one? let me know price and shipping methods if any!!

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- NEW SEE-THRU LED EYES!!!

I read through your entire post before starting my helm build and was certainly impressed by what you had done. I'm finished with my fiberglass build but need to install LEDs in the eyes and motorize. From the pics you posted of the new see through lenses with the lines scribed I can't tell where the LEDs are. Could you tell me what kind they are, how many you used and how they are attached to the black border? Also, did you use just one scribed lens and one amber lens on the back side of each eye?

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - FACEPLATE HINGE INSTALLED!

Hi Ciano930!
i love all your photo's and i learn allot from you.

Can you please explane a little more about your hinge system of the faceplate and jaw?

i would like to see a top view when the faceplate is half open.. does the helmet have on the top left and top right a open slot where the arm extends from the helmet?

or did you made it like this:
openlr.jpg

other question... how did you create the screw in the helmet? are they real?

thanks alot, you does a great job and i hope you continue uploading photos cause its helping me alot.

(i am a newbie and hav'nt start yet.. but i would like to try it soon)

Peter

Hi Ciano930!
i love all your photo's and i learn allot from you.

Can you please explane a little more about your hinge system of the faceplate and jaw?

i would like to see a top view when the faceplate is half open.. does the helmet have on the top left and top right a open slot where the arm extends from the helmet?

or did you made it like this:
openlr.jpg

other question... how did you create the screw in the helmet? are they real?

thanks alot, you does a great job and i hope you continue uploading photos cause its helping me alot.

(i am a newbie and hav'nt start yet.. but i would like to try it soon)

Peter

eh dude i didnt build this helmet this was built by projectearth pRoJectEarth7 | the RPF

check the original poster dude i just quoted

WOW!!!:popcorn I literally read the entire thread..HOLY CRAP!! :love:thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Awesome Work !

Thanks man...:):thumbsup

Any update on your new mold for the helm?

I'm getting back on it since I just finished the ver1 Arc reactor 1st run.

PM me how much and how do I order the see thru LED eyes,,,, can't wait to have one..

I'm from Quezon City....

Not yet available...:(

Thanks...:)

Cant wait for the package to arrive :) nice product

You've done an excellent paint job on the helmet my friend... cheers!

Sooooo beautiful!

Thanks for appreciating my helmet...:):thumbsup

Geez...you're good can you help also to make one of a kind helmet...like yours can you give what materials and proper scaling and measure that you used.

Sure... everything I did is in this build thread... just read it from page1 to page 20+....:):thumbsup

I would also like to know the exact materials used. Resin bondo primer and so on? Thanks and the best looking helmet I have seen yet!

Same answer as above...:thumbsup

Will you offer a run of this helmet?

Currently offering but need to make new mould for now...:):thumbsup

@pRoJectEarth7 may i ask what scale did you use in your pep?? i'm having a hard time getting the right scale for me, got 22" headsize... already did 2 full helm, 1 size tester and duct tape dummy head... still can get the right size :sick

Everything you need to know is in this thread already... just read everything from page1 to page20+... :):thumbsup

if you're using the sharkmark helmet

go with 238mm high
That should work.

You'll probably have enough room for hinges as well if you do it right.

good luck
:thumbsup

:)

@stealth
using 238h i'll get a scale of 0.908112 thanks!

gonna try it, but 1st i'll finish my wm hd helm :)

90% scale I think is too small...:confused

WOW! Just WOW!

You've done a great job on this helmet. I seriously want one. But with current funds I'll have to stick to my WIP bad cardboard one for now I guess.

Thanks... you can do it man :):thumbsup

I can't put to words on how amazing your build has turned out. truley inspiring. My only question is when can we expect to see you make a go at the mark VIII. There i said it. Thanx GM

Really coming soon...:):thumbsup

Awesome work man!! ;)

Thanks bro...

Can you PM me will a price for the eyes? I am quite interested. They are AMAZING!!

PM sent...

can you get your ears in easily? I find that the problem with a lot of tight helmets is that they cannot fit over the ears easily and I have to push my ears so that they conform to the sides of the head first before any helmet will go on.

Its a bit tight on the ears but once in, its really roomy inside enough space for electronics and paddings...:):thumbsup

This work is crazy! So COOL!

Thanks man...:thumbsup

Do you have any close up pics of how the upper hinge works?

Unfortunately, no close up photos...:(

Wow. I'm just blown away. I'm completely speechless on how amazing this is. Great job man.

Thanks bro... cheers!

PM sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PM replied

so ; what about the new mold and the mark 7 helmet ?
could you make a moulding and casting tutorial or at least take alot of pics :)

Coming soon... I'll try but wont promise...:confused

Humbled to even be able to post here. Truly fantastic!!!

Thank you very much...:thumbsup

I wonder how weel this system would translate to the model 30 extremis suit...

I wonder too... :confused

que genial quiero uno como hago soy de Venezuela, espero tu respuesta lo mas pronto posible este es mi correo: elengelnegro666@hotmail.com __________________ I want one like that great I'm from Venezuela, I expect a reply as soon as possible this is my mail: elengelnegro666@hotmail.com

I'll let you know as soon as I offer it again... thanks!

I read through your entire post before starting my helm build and was certainly impressed by what you had done. I'm finished with my fiberglass build but need to install LEDs in the eyes and motorize. From the pics you posted of the new see through lenses with the lines scribed I can't tell where the LEDs are. Could you tell me what kind they are, how many you used and how they are attached to the black border? Also, did you use just one scribed lens and one amber lens on the back side of each eye?

Thank you very much... as for the See-thru LED eyes, I used SMD LEDs but how I made it invisible is really proprietary since it will be offered in the JY real soon... Yes I used one scribed lens and amber lens for each eye.

eh dude i didnt build this helmet this was built by projectearth pRoJectEarth7 | the RPF

:lol

WOW!!!:popcorn I literally read the entire thread..HOLY CRAP!! :love:thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Wow... hope you find my thread useful... thanks man!

Yeah youre right... sorry, im a newbie. This forum have lots of information. I didnt payed enought attention :facepalm

Still dont know if the helmit have two slices for the front arms.. anyone found info from this?

And respect for the creator of the helmet :lol

Always finding away to take it to another level! Really like the pushrod and how the system works.... WOW

hey just wondering how are you going to motorise the faceplate or are you?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back