Iron Man - Stark Industries Logo

I don't mean to resurrect a dead thread, but I was wondering if anyone could PM me either a high-res jpeg of the Stark Industries logo, or an svg version.

I have inkscape right now, and I need to convert it into a high res jpeg.

Thank's a lot!

Yeah thanks for resurrecting it. I may put this one on a coffee mug since the thread about that seemed to die.

I just bought a coffee mug with the Stark Industries logo silkscreened on it from the web. I just recieved shipment confirmation of it today; as soon A's it arrives I'll post pics of it here. I'm not sure of how screen accurate it is but when I saw it I thought it would be something cool to have in relation to a movie prop.

Set this as my wallpaper last night, looks great!

I just added this wallpaper to my iPhone background; it looks pretty sweet!:cool Reminds me of the little device Stark uses to commendere the T.V. Screens at the weapons committee meeting everytime I look at the screen on my phone:lol

Yeah thanks for resurrecting it. I may put this one on a coffee mug since the thread about that seemed to die.

I just received my mug today; it's a pretty cool replica of Tonys' cup
e3732547.jpg

377754d0.jpg

It's a sturdy cup, I like it:) just thought I'd share this incase anyone was interested in getting one. The website is: Custom T-Shirts, Unique Gifts, Posters, & Personalized Mugs | CafePress

Hi all!
This is my first post, and I know that compared to many of you I'm a green apple, but since I was looking for an SI decal, and could not find any that looked accurate enough for my tastes, I set out to make my own from a screencap, and though all I have is Adobe PSE2, and no bluray, I think it turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd share it.

At any rate, even if it's not so great, it might be worth knowing that anyone looking for a good screencap of the SI logo should look right at the beginning of IM1, where the missile lands right in front of Stark (ouch). The logo practically fills the screen and looks very clear.

Anyhow, I'll attempt to attach my PSD, a jpeg, and the screencap, in hopes they might be useful to someone.
If anyone needs a color variation, I'll see what I can do.

Cheers!

Does anyone have a vector of the Stark Industries logo they could share with me? I'm having trouble finding it anywhere.

Can someone PM me the name of the Software you're using to do this "VECTOR"-ing?

I didnt see any reference to a program, and I've always wanted to try this kind of art. Thanks.

I use inkscape and have downloaded xara based on the recommendation of others (just haven't used it yet). Inkscape is free and the xara dload is free till April 29th.

Here is a vector of the Stark Industries Logo that I created, if anyone still needs it, I have included a PNG here too, in the zip are both SVG and EPS files.

Peter

Attachments

• Stark Industries Logo.png
    Stark Industries Logo.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 3,140
  • Stark Industries Logo.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,261
Here is a vector of the Stark Industries Logo that I created, if anyone still needs it, I have included a PNG here too, in the zip are both SVG and EPS files.

Peter

Peter's EPS file looked great, but any time I tried to use the .svg, I always got the rightmost "S" chopped off (and part of the arrow). So, I opened it in a text editor and changed the bounding box so it would open all the way. Now works in Gimp and Firefox. New version attached...

Erik

Attachments

• StarkLogo.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 613
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back