Let me see if I can find a link to a saved thread on this subject. I, assuming you're from the uk area and this other thread had some suggestions for paints that are available there

Let me see if I can find a link to a saved thread on this subject. I, assuming you're from the uk area and this other thread had some suggestions for paints that are available there
no i am from India...

- - - Updated - - -

guys sorry i wasnt active on rpf from long time..... i finished mine 2 months back.... here is the pic of my helmet ;)
2014-11-01 11.35.04.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image4.jpg

Hii everyone.. I have been working on Iron Man mark 6 helmet from quite a long time... Everything is done.. bondo stage i am gonna start from tomorrow. the only problem i am facing is the correct red colour for my helmet.. i searched tons of times on internet but in every pic shade is different.. can anybody help me pleasee??????? i have got some pics.. here are they...View attachment 385386View attachment 385387View attachment 385388View attachment 385389View attachment 385390View attachment 385391View attachment 385392
try Hot Rod red. Also can you email how you are building the iron man costume. I just started myself building the iron man helmet out of craft foam. I will try using some resin or other type of liquid solid to harden it and prep it before paint. I even heard of using rhino liner as well. Suggestions?

Hii everyone.. I have been working on Iron Man mark 6 helmet from quite a long time... Everything is done.. bondo stage i am gonna start from tomorrow. the only problem i am facing is the correct red colour for my helmet.. i searched tons of times on internet but in every pic shade is different.. can anybody help me pleasee??????? i have got some pics.. here are they...View attachment 385386View attachment 385387View attachment 385388View attachment 385389View attachment 385390View attachment 385391View attachment 385392
try Hot Rod red. Also can you email how you are building the iron man costume. I just started myself building the iron man helmet out of craft foam. I will try using some resin or other type of liquid solid to harden it and prep it before paint. I even heard of using rhino liner as well. Suggestions?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back