Captain America costume greeblies?

Rexermus

Does anyone know a maker/seller who makes the various bits and bobs that attach to Cap cosplays? I know 3GeekDesigns used to do most of the sets but it seems they've gone out of business/don't respond to messages anymore. I know TJackFX does Endgame scales and shoulder bells, but does anyone know of someone who does TFA Stars and Shoulder emblems, Stealth Suit Star and Stripe set, Civil War Star and burst and Endgame torso tabs?

Does anyone know a maker/seller who makes the various bits and bobs that attach to Cap cosplays? I know 3GeekDesigns used to do most of the sets but it seems they've gone out of business/don't respond to messages anymore. I know TJackFX does Endgame scales and shoulder bells, but does anyone know of someone who does TFA Stars and Shoulder emblems, Stealth Suit Star and Stripe set, Civil War Star and burst and Endgame torso tabs?
I might be able to help with this, but wanted to check if you're still looking for these. I don't think you'll get everything from one person, and some items may require obtaining the 3D files and custom ordering them. Would that work for you?

I might be able to help with this, but wanted to check if you're still looking for these. I don't think you'll get everything from one person, and some items may require obtaining the 3D files and custom ordering them. Would that work for you?
I'm not currently buying, I'm more so trying to "archive" and prepare for a future build

I'm not currently buying, I'm more so trying to "archive" and prepare for a future build
Okay, so I’ve searched the Captain America build groups that I belong to and keep hitting the same wall you did. It seems nobody’s making the specific items you’re looking for. However, one Etsy shop that keeps getting mentioned is Superhero DIY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuperheroDIY

None of the items you’re looking for are listed, but I suspect the store owner is open to commissions. Might be worth reaching out to ask.

Failing that, if you can find the 3D files for all of the items you’re looking for you can likely have them custom printed through a service like Shapeways (which does have some Cap trinkets in there I’ve ordered and recommend). I am thinking about doing this for a full set of metal printed torso/harness/belt tabs for my Civil War suit.

Okay, so I’ve searched the Captain America build groups that I belong to and keep hitting the same wall you did. It seems nobody’s making the specific items you’re looking for. However, one Etsy shop that keeps getting mentioned is Superhero DIY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SuperheroDIY

None of the items you’re looking for are listed, but I suspect the store owner is open to commissions. Might be worth reaching out to ask.

Failing that, if you can find the 3D files for all of the items you’re looking for you can likely have them custom printed through a service like Shapeways (which does have some Cap trinkets in there I’ve ordered and recommend). I am thinking about doing this for a full set of metal printed torso/harness/belt tabs for my Civil War suit.
That's super disheartening to hear. Guess I'll have to scour the internet for STLs

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back