Into darkness JJprise

Idea didn't work i had, but some people mist the ship with white to do that not going to work in this case so i dropped that idea.

Had a issue this morning with the nacelle the decal got pulled off with a piece of tape,(see red circle picture) going to need to fix it sent rob a email to see if i could get another sheet even a 1/2 sheet would work.. just to fix what came off. Also would like to get a stock sheet as well but if i cant get that i can fix that part with paint. The rest are update pictures.

Getting close to being done with what i can do until i get the replacement decals , finished the saucer and some registry marking decals.

Doing a little touch up and put the decal on the rear. Also got the area ready to fix that the Aztec decals that need to be fixed.

My Aztec decals came in yesterday so i was able to fix the areas that i screwed up when i inadvertently pulled them off with tape. The other good thing is that i will be able to do some spots that there was no decals for to by using other decals from the set, I also fixed the registry decals to. I was able to do the shading around the bridge section to that extends to the back of the saucer. Another thing that was bothering me was that some of the decals were to dark for me so i painted the decals a lighter color by hand came out better than i thought it would much happier now. A friend from SSM was kind enough to send me replacement decals from his kit for the strips that go down the sides nacelles.. Thanks a bunch for that,should have them in hand in the next few days.

Heres some progress shots:

Ok got the decals all done thanks to a friend from SSM that gave me the last 2 decals i needed to finish it. I also used some from the Aztec set i bought to do some areas that were not provided. Next is a coat of clear and a smidgin of weathering and its done.

Areas that were not provided.

Fixed area and couple of overall shots:

This is my Into darkness Enterprise that i just finished. Took me about 4 1/2 months to do.I used a madman lighting kit to light it and A photo etch kit from PGMS for some of the detail and a set of Acreation Aztec decals to decal it with,however i used a the registry decals made by PNT for the registry marking.

Here's are NON lit shots of the ship. I will post lit shots and a video in the next day or so.

20140214_131122_LLS_zps409b60bd.jpg

Now THAT gets me going!! Great work friend, it looks beautiful with those lights, I prefer it to the CG version if I'm honest! Looks more classic

Excellent work! unfortunately my build is on hold as Accretion Models have not sent my decals and I have had to as PayPal to intervene as they don't respond to my e-mails. :/

Excellent work! unfortunately my build is on hold as Accretion Models have not sent my decals and I have had to as PayPal to intervene as they don't respond to my e-mails. :/
Cultman is selling them to. As far as the email he has answered most of mine.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back