Interest Interest/Sign Up Thread Princess Leia/Rey ROS NEW UPDATE Final Product PICS ON PAGE 5

IMG_0129-1.jpg
IMG_0120-1.jpg
IMG_0126-1.jpg
IMG_0127-1.jpg

For quite a while, Tony Lage and I have been working away nailing down all the little details of Leia/Rey's saber from TROS.
Now, I think we've got a finalized design that very accurately replicates the original prop. I'd like to move forward with producing a small run of this saber. But, to do so, I'll need at least 50 rock solid firm commitments to buy one of these when they are ready. The cost will be $325.00. This is higher then I normally run, but this saber is the most complicated one I've ever tackled. It will be machined from 6061 aluminum, and will be feature copper plated accenting. It will not come with the aluminum belt clip that was present when Rey walks up to the Lars homestead (this doesn't appear to have been present on during the hilt's other appearances in the film). It will come with a d-ring and screws installed, and it will have the MOP inlay precut on an adhesive veneer. It will be hollow, so FX will be an option for buyers. But, as always, I'm not an fx guy, so you'll have to get a chassis from elsewhere. Although, I will be sending the design onto GOTH as before.

If you reply to this thread, please be firmly committed to follow through with the order when I call for payments. If I get 50 members signed up within the next two weeks, the prototype machining will start in mid November and the run will follow after that. Thanks everyone.

View attachment 1360699View attachment 1360700View attachment 1360701View attachment 1360702
Count me in for 4

Received my Anakin Starkiller Leia saber today. It. Is. Gorgeous! Thank you!

I think I can figure out what the one slotted ring is for, but what are the abundant greeblies for? (Is it for receiving a saber tube? That's probably it, yes?)

Any news on a chassis for this
I am away from home right now and struggling to link you to the CFX page, I can find the proffie page

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to be up to date on all starkiller products, I did a video showing the chassis and in the description have all the links on where to download and where to purchase the remaining parts

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back