Infinity War, Show your marvel props collections

Just got my production GOTG Ravager patches
received_2211228225623654.jpeg

Put together this display for Dark Matter Prop's Captain Marvel emblem.

Dollar Tree sells these plastic 4x6 frames for a $1 and got the image printed at CVS for $0.30. Amazon has the 4x4 frame, shown here. I had to edit and clean up the original wallpaper to allign properly.

QDOrZqqh.jpg

HNRoV8T.jpg

Last edited:
Just received the new Mk. 46 ABS helmet that was just released from KG Hobby. Here it is compared to my metal Cattoys Mk 42, which I'll be selling now. As much as I love the Cattoys for obviously being really heavy and metal, the paint app is terrible and I can't wear it with the padding or battery pack inside.

They released a MK 42 a few months ago that had a more preferable matte red finish rather than glossy. Both have these super shiny brushed metallic faceplate. I think they have the best paint/finish compared to the Hasbro, Cattoys, Killerbody/Roan helmets. It has a touch sensor to open and close the face. No need for remote control or magnetic ring. When you turn it on Friday says "Device is connected", which is only on the MK 46 model.

JWyz0xOh.jpg

Fantastic display set up there!!! I particularly love the small floating shelves with your TFA Cap helmet etc. Still working out how best to display my various Marvel props. Where did you get the Captain America tour poster? It look great in that frame!

Chris

Fantastic display set up there!!! I particularly love the small floating shelves with your TFA Cap helmet etc. Still working out how best to display my various Marvel props. Where did you get the Captain America tour poster? It look great in that frame!

Chris

The poster is from EFX Collectibles

Chris
The poster is easily found online I believe. I had it custom framed at a local shop. I chose a vintage style frame with a complimentary color scheme and went with a matte-finish glass to preserve the vintage look of the art.

Got a couple more new things in the past couple of weeks.

-I already had the RockLove Kimoyo beads, but the display stand and decal from ebay are new.
-T'Challa ring made by What's Your Passion. Using the Masterworks ring as reference, there doesn't exist one that comes close to being accurate but this is the most expensive, highest quality one.
-Accurate WW2 compass by W&LE Gurley. Excellent condition for only $50.

ddBgFzCh.jpg

The poster is easily found online I believe. I had it custom framed at a local shop. I chose a vintage style frame with a complimentary color scheme and went with a matte-finish glass to preserve the vintage look of the art.
Yeah I'd seen similar prints online but not the 'cancelled tour' version. You did a great job picking that frame too!!! Looks perfect with the print.

You're younger than I expected, unless you used the Quantum realm to shave off a few years and overshot!
Just kidding.
Good to know you have the next generation of MCU fans excited by these iconic props that we are being treated to. As prop buyers/makers/ collectors we live in fortunate times!

He does love the mcu
received_1303386349811377.jpeg

Got a couple more additions this week.

Asgardian/Loki muzzle from PROPSnSTUDIO on Etsy and Friday AI card from Bobatrek.

In the next couple of weeks I'm expecting the Sokovia Accords from Bobatrek and a Shuri vibranium gauntlet from Rand Mask Enterprises on Etsy.

jkDAzbHh.jpg

The SHIELD biometric pin is also from Bobatrek.

I was skeptical about the Shuri gauntlet before ordering as it only had a couple of reviews on Etsy, but it turned out great. It's highly detailed and made of a sturdy resin cast. My hand fits snugly inside and there is a nylon strap to hold onto. I might add a blue LED strip inside the mouth.

I recently ordered some Pym particle vials from HD Prop Store on Etsy. Should arrive by August.

BRZ0TSN.jpg

Gpuf8fa.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back