Infinity War, Show your marvel props collections

Sorry I don't understand

Hes saying he likes it... and wants to know if you have these for sale? (or will have these for sale)

Also... thats a pic you should have pasted in your other thread!!! You cant even see the front/top in your individual thread!

I haven't been active here on The RPF because I discovered the Black Widow Cosplay Community on Facebook. That group is very active (especially now) and has been a great place to document progress on prop making etc. Here's a photo of the cosplay at the premiere here in Helsinki (my apologies for the poor detail, but it's still a neat photo:

2018-04-25-IMG_9764.jpg

I have been posting 3D files on MyMinifactory and will add some more files in the next few days. The objects on MyMinifactory have quite a lot of photos attached.

Infinity war has been a treasure trove in terms of black widow prop making. I skipped Civil War, so I had to make those items too.

Here are the files that are currently released:

Black Widow Eskrima sticks/staff: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-53846
Black Widow bites (wrists): https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-61199
Black Widow belt buckle & accessories: https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-64061

Let me know what you think. I'm going to add the backpack (it's a very cool model) and shoulders, elbows and knee pads in the next week or so.

Tony's new reactor with a display stand capable of charging the reactor if I want to water it in my iron man armor
b1883f445e45b4d1e0fab2efe7212c4a.jpg

FB: facebook.com/ironmarkprops1
IG: instagram.com/ironmarkprops

For all you helmet collectors out there. The PS4 VR glasses stand is a great one for the helmets! It’s a black egghead with a low profile neck that works well in the ikea shelves!!!

Is the cap suit cordua or textured stretch?

It's made from different types of fabrics. The blue parts, if that’s what you are referring to, do look and feel like some type of cordura. Definitely not a stretch based fabric though. If you are looking for more informations, that suit was made by Killerbody. I'm pretty sure there are detailed specs somewhere on their website.

Last edited:
did you buy or make that infinity gauntlet???? its amazing
It's the Taurus Studio Gauntlet. I highly recommend it to anyone willing to add this piece to their collection. I went back and forth between this one and the Hot Toys for quite a while but liked this one a lot more in the end.

It's the Taurus Studio Gauntlet. I highly recommend it to anyone willing to add this piece to their collection. I went back and forth between this one and the Hot Toys for quite a while but liked this one a lot more in the end.
Cool! How did you decide it was better than the Hot Toys version? Did you own both?

Cool! How did you decide it was better than the Hot Toys version? Did you own both?
Just to be clear I'm not saying it's better than the Hot Toys, I say I like it better.
I actually didn't get a chance to see either gauntlet in person before making a determination. I choose the Taurus gauntlet mainly because I think it has more personality and presence than the Hot Toys one. The latter has of course more accurate details but I find it a little dry from an artistic perspective and I really don't like the paint job they went with on production pieces. And I like the close fist pose more, as well as the themed base, remote control light up fonction, the ability to have it work either on batteries, or plugged to an AC outlet. All these things Taurus offers out of the box and Hot Toys does not.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back