BATMAN Multi- Verse Multi-Scale Collection

Boba Debt

Master Member
Back in 2014 I built a 1/6 scale Stark Mansion and was eventually going to build a 1/6 scale Wayne Manor across from it

HOA HPP 107.jpg

But my display area was too small to fit a 1/6 Batmobile into the batcave

So I gave up on the concept and just displayed all of the DC figures I bought on a utility rack until I could come up with something else

Many years went by and I was about to just forget about it and then a couple weeks ago I discovered the Jazz 1/12 scale Justice League Batmobile

This got me thinking and I eventually decided to go multi-scale multi-verse with my display

I sold off most of my 1/6 Hot Toy Figures and started to order the various items I needs to start some of the displays

Starting with the top shelf

1/12 McFarlane display with Gold Label 1989 Batmobile and JL Batwing
Just ordered the Gold Label Batwing

BMD 1a.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Shelf

BMD 2a.jpg

1/24 Jada Die Cast Batmobiles

BMD 3a.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys Multi-Verse shelf
Pre-order the Batcycle/Batman Combo Pack

1/12 Jazz Multi-Verse Batcave
Ordered the following:
· Jazz 1/12 JL Batmobile
· 3 Mafex Batman Figures - 002 / 056 / 188
· 3 Toys Box Circular Hall of Armor

I know it doesn't look like much now but I'm just getting started

Last edited:
I received a couple items

The Mafex figures are perfect for the Toys Box Hall of Armor bays, I'm still on the fence about removing the capes and painting the flesh areas dark gray to simulate a mannequin

BMD 5b.jpg

These are the 1:18 scale die cast Lifts from Greenlight, I need to repaint them and then this shelf will be done until I change over to the free float shelf system

BMD 3b.jpg

Back in 2014 I built a 1/6 scale Stark Mansion and was eventually going to build a 1/6 scale Wayne Manor across from it

View attachment 1785538

But my display area was too small to fit a 1/6 Batmobile into the batcave

So I gave up on the concept and just displayed all of the DC figures I bought on a utility rack until I could come up with something else

Many years went by and I was about to just forget about it and then a couple weeks ago I discovered the Jazz 1/12 scale Justice League Batmobile

This got me thinking and I eventually decided to go multi-scale multi-verse with my display

I sold off most of my 1/6 Hot Toy Figures and started to order the various items I needs to start some of the displays

Starting with the top shelf

1/12 McFarlane display with Gold Label 1989 Batmobile and JL Batwing
Just ordered the Gold Label Batwing

View attachment 1785539

1/6 Hot Toys Dark Knight Shelf

View attachment 1785540

1/24 Jada Die Cast Batmobiles

View attachment 1785541

1/6 Hot Toys Multi-Verse shelf
Pre-order the Batcycle/Batman Combo Pack

1/12 Jazz Multi-Verse Batcave
Ordered the following:
· Jazz 1/12 JL Batmobile
· 3 Mafex Batman Figures - 002 / 056 / 188
· 3 Toys Box Circular Hall of Armor

I know it doesn't look like much now but I'm just getting started
I think you mean the Flash batwing.

Great set up!

Also, hurry over to ramentoys and preorder their Batmobile kit to upgrade the McFarlane hood and machine guns. Only 20 bucks. They’re only doing the one run. It makes the Batmobile look much better. I mean it’s still a one seater turd, but at least it’ll be a polished turd.

IMG_1374.pngIMG_1373.pngIMG_1372.pngIMG_1371.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the 89 upgrade kit

I'll think about it but this is really just a place holder till Jazz decided to do the 89 in 1:12 scale :)

I have the gold label version so I really need aes the guns and gas caps

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on the 89 upgrade kit

I'll think about it but this is really just a place holder till Jazz decided to do the 89 in 1:12 scale :)

I have the gold label version so I really need aes the guns and gas caps
Both the Flash and Gold Label need a new hood. They’re the same car, different finish.

But, yes, I agree. It’sa placeholder until Jazz makes the 1:12 for the Mezco. Well, to be fair, my Richman Toys 1:10 is the placeholder. I refuse to open my McFarlane until a new hood arrives. The thing is hideous. Even after that, I’m just gonna make fun of it on my shelf.

Both the Flash and Gold Label need a new hood. They’re the same car, different finish.

But, yes, I agree. It’sa placeholder until Jazz makes the 1:12 for the Mezco. Well, to be fair, my Richman Toys 1:10 is the placeholder. I refuse to open my McFarlane until a new hood arrives. The thing is hideous. Even after that, I’m just gonna make fun of it on my shelf.

Do mean "Canopy" instead of "Hood"

I have the matte version so I'm worried about it not matching and I don't really see much difference in it

Plus I don't like that the guns are the same, they should mirror each other

I finished the Car Lifts and received my Jazz 1:12 Justice League Batmobile

I ordered the Batmobile From Jazz and the Batwing from McFarlane on the 27th

I received my Batmobile on the 5th which is impressive for international shipping but McFarlane didn't even ship my Batwing until the 5th, which is just sad

I need the Batwing to establish where the top shelf will be so I can replace this utility rack with a floating shelf system

BMD 3d.jpg

BMD 5a.jpg

Do mean "Canopy" instead of "Hood"

I have the matte version so I'm worried about it not matching and I don't really see much difference in it

Plus I don't like that the guns are the same, they should mirror each other
Canopy, hood. Let’s not be pedantic. You knew what I meant lol

I think the difference is night and day. But to each their own. It’s still a one seater turd with or without the new canopy. Everything is wrong with it from the shape down to minor details. I especially hate the turbine nose.
IMG_1393.png

IMG_1392.png

I received my McFarlane Godd Label Batwing yesterday and it's pretty impressive for $250

Now that I have this mounted I can set up the free floating shelf system

My shelf size has increased from 36" x 16" to 40" x 22"

Batcave BB 002.jpg

Batcave 2024-02-13.jpg

Batcave BB 003.jpg

Free Float Shelf System WIP

Ireplaced the utility rack with a free float shelf system

Each shelf is 40" x 22" so that's a pretty good footprint for the 1:12 dioramas I have planned

I decide to start at the top and finish the Mcfarlane Shelf

It's almost done for now, I just need to paint it and I'm looking for one more multiverse Batman figure

Once that is done, the shelf will pretty much stay like this until Jazz decides to do a 1:12 89 Batmobile

Then I'll move onto the Dark Knight shelf and build the "Wayne Industries Applied Sciences Garage"

Batcave BB 008.jpg

Batcave BB 004.jpg

Batcave BB 005.jpg

Batcave BB 006.jpg

WIP – BVS/JL Batcave Batmobile Rotating Platform

Part of my 1:12 scale BVS/JL Batcave Diorama is going to be the rotating platform the Batmobile parts on
I gentalman named Brian Thorpe on a facebook group was kind enough to provide me with a photo of his 1:6 scale disk and was able to scale it down to 24” and modify it to work with the Jazz 1:12 Batmobile

Batcave JL 04a.jpg

Now I just need to find someone with a big enough laser engraver to cut the top disk and framework

Batcave JL 4c.jpg

Then I need to find someone to 3d print the Steel Bar Grating

Batcave JL 4d Steel Bar Grating.jpg

I commissioned and artist named Tahir to make the Hall of Armory and empty Batsuit and I’m also going to get the Computer station from him

Batcave JL 008.jpg

This is coming together nicely

Decisions, decisions

I’m getting a custom hangar from BaseKraft for my Batcycles

I wanted to test fit the cycles before I approved the final design so they sent a low rez file for me to print

Originally I was just going to display the 1:12 scale cycles on it but the 1:6 Batpod almost fits, I would just need to extend it about 2 more inches

Right now I only have the Batpod in 1:6 but I pre-ordered the Hot Toys 1/6 Multi-verse combo so that would give me two

I don’t like the bike for “The Batman” and I don’t think anyone will do the White Knight version in 1:6 so it could be a while if I decide to use it for the larger bikes

If I use it for the 1:12 bikes then I have to find a place to display the Hot Toys versions or sell them

What to do…….

Test Fit 001.jpg

Test Fit 002.jpg

Test Fit 003.jpg

Lighting Update

I used a variety of light styles like the end result

Batcave 001.jpg

Batcave 002.jpg

Getting the ceiling of the Dark Knight shelf right was a PITA but worth the effort and cost< I'm woring on the file for the ceiling tile lines and do know if I should go with exaggerated or correct

Batcave 004.jpg

Exaggerated

Ceiling 002.png

Correct

Ceiling 003 copy.jpg

NEW Multi-Verse Multi-Scale Collection Location

When I decided to revamp my DC Collection I got rid of most of my Hot Toys figures and decided to just focus on Batman and his toys
It was going to be a Multi-Verse Multi-Scale display but as things progressed I was more interested keeping the collection in the Arcade mostly limited to 1:12 scale Batcave dios for each era

So that left me with a bunch of stuff and really nowhere to display it

Then I realized I had a spare corner base cabinet in our den that was being used as a printer stand

Well not anymore

This may look cluttered but it’s going to get worse.

I have the Batfleck Batcycle Combo on pre-order from Sideshow and there are more figures I want to buy

Plus I’m sure Jada will do more batmobiles

Den Cave 001.jpg

Den Cave 002.jpg

Dark Knight Applied Sciences Garage Dio

Batcave DK 006.jpg

The ceiling and floor are done

Batcave DK 007 Ceiling.jpg

Batcave DK 007 Floor.jpg

I decided to go with the forced perspective on the ceiling even though it’s not physically accurate

I have lightweight cement board for the side walls which should look great but I can’t make them until I receive the Armory which I need to figure out the height the room

Once I heard Mcfarelane was going to release a 1:12 Tumbler I stopped looking for the Soap Studios version

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back