Im mark vi wip dynamic1

i got my spine pep file from jfcustoms files, if thats the one u mean
spine.jpg

Nevermind guys ; )....Found it on the mark 4 brace:thumbsup...For some reason I was looking for it as its own piece LOL! Thanks

Yet again...another update guys ; ). Last night was a late one but its never too late to IM right?! Got a quick test fit w/ the cod and neck on. Was very pleased w/ this so far. There's a couple things Id like to improve on the next time but I'm happy w/ it for now:thumbsup. Let me know what you guys think.

I love how tank like this makes you look!
Great work bro! I might have to get back on my build to keep up. I do how ever have a nice little treat to do with mine soon :)

like the nack bit bro looks real nice on.

Thanks buddy....ya i was hoping the scale size was the same and it was.

I love how tank like this makes you look!
Great work bro! I might have to get back on my build to keep up. I do how ever have a nice little treat to do with mine soon :)

Thanks drack!....ooooh cant wait to see this!

It gets better and better!!!!!!!!!

Thanks bak!

Hey guys! Anyone tamper with this stuff on their IM build? Its used for RC stuff(planes/ cars etc for the bodies). Its applied using a heat gun and could be applied super smooth w practice the gentleman at the hobby shop explained.

image.jpg

nah bruv just got the one to see if was ok, but it was still like £14 a can, 2 coats on half hour before can do the last, poss have to shop around next time eh? doh!

And some pics w/ the lens mounted and the neck attached. I hope to receive starks beautiful LED setup on mon or tues...then well get this thing lit up :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back